~ Laurie ~

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” ~ John Muir

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 10:20 AM EST  
garyandjudi

Sitting eagle Thank you Thank You so much for posting that video from the Global TV evening news Scott I saw it and was trying to post it myself because it overwelmes me and brought tears to my eyes concerning Hazel and just how nice this guy is to feed the eagles and help them out through cold harsh winters that we have here in the BC Okanagan areas but I couldn't find it....so glad you found it.....love me some eaglesloveWubSitting eagle

Click on image to download Hazel.....She's my poster girl

Congrats again LindaCheers:cheerguy:

judi.....of garyandjudi
I am an Eagle Lover

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 10:55 AM EST  
yalitldevl

Mornin {{{{{{{{Nesties}}}}}}}}} I'm too far back for any hope of notes that amount to much but I did go back 8 pages and did a thorough read to make sure I'm up to date.

first off thanks for the beloved dailies Scott (sweet Jean too), Pea, Judy and Linda Wub

SS I agree Pa did fly in from the perch backwards and youre right about D& D chosing you the way the eagles chose Pla in Alaska and her pets! that conversation she has with the one is over the top cute! I'm glad you have new washer and dryer now, one less thing to worry about

Nanc hope the lair was all organized for Greg and Co to arrive and that you all have a blast this week!!

Bro I swear I feel and even smell a difference when the check engine is on, my mechanic says it won't hurt it either if its that one but still...I like Tiny to be right hehe. Hope yours does no harm and I also hope you had fun skiing. Looked like it in Anna's shot Green LOL

50,000 pts for that one Anna!!! Clapping that was hilarious! also thanks for the vids I've not mentioned

Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome (urdognu) I missed seeing you here!!!! Wub hug Ohhh welcome to EA and yes we are a totally wacky bunch for sure and you are more than welcome to jump right in and stay! We have lots of branches ready and arms are open to keep you safe! If you really want to see just how wacky we are stick around here on Saturday and come to the live show that Anna and Ruud put on for us. Now "that" will introduce you in a big way hehehee

Tweets I've not heard you mention of you're still sore from your wipe out or not. I hope you are back to tip top. I know you've been very busy I've read that

Linda I'm still so happy about the win!!! sheesh, we all know you worked hard enough for it! I hope the prizes are great things you want.

{{{{{{{Sue, Nanc and Judy}}}}}}}} hope ya'll are coming along Red Heart

there, that's as far as a I got this round with 7 pages to go

(bottom of page 82)

I meant to tell you guys that the bird club has been driving me nuts getting birds I need left right and center!!!! ackkkkkkkkk....here's the one woodpecker I need that Jimmy got

Click on image to download

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: cockatiel (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 11:39 AM EST  
cockatiel

wave

Sue, thanks for the latest good news. hug Nodding yes

Lori, meds. Left thumb up

LINDA congrats on your photos. How excellent is that!!!! Nodding yes

, wave to everybody. sorry I can't keep up, lots of skimming the surface

Candy

Milwaukee, WI

The soul is the same in all living creatures
although the body of each is different

Hippocrates

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 11:43 AM EST  
yalitldevl

Sad :cry1: Cry Hanky it looks like we just lost baby Sequoyah about 15 min's ago Cry Hanky

the family has been frozen in time....not one has budged

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 11:43 AM EST  
Tweet Dreams

A Quick fly in to say Hi! First off!:

Congratulations, Linda!!!!!!Cheers What a honor!!

Lori, I am still sore but a lot of that is from my arthritis and just plain getting old! WhistlingEach fall I take only increases all the aches and pains I already had. I do plug away and exercise so that's good. I love the Aqua Zumba classes and attend them twice a weel. Going to miss it tonight as we are going to our friends Alice and Tim for dinner and to play Canasta. Does eating count as exercise!?? Rolling on floor laughing

We picked up my eagle yesterday, but he's still in the back of my van. I have to wait till one of our neighbors is around to help Don get him to our backyard. He's pretty heavy.... about 100 lbs so me helping is out of the question. I guess he will be keeping me company as I run my errands today, go to get my hair done, and probably even ride over to Alice and Tim's with us.Rolling on floor laughing
Bev suggested I leave a fish for him last night, but I didn't see that till this morning. I think he did find something in our freezer out in the garage! Rolling on floor laughing

Getting ready to head out the door. Even though I don't post a lot or mention all of you all the time....know that I am always thinking of you! Later........

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 11:56 AM EST  
anna-holland

:hello:
Lori said I need help here, I know that's a Northern Pintail but what's the guy with the rusty colored chest behind him facing us third from the right?
I think it is also a male Northern Pintail, it looks rusty because of the sunlight late in the afternoon or early morning.
A link male N Pintail

Here is a part of your pict.

Linda won the contest and she is happy and we all feel happy for her, sooooo we all have a happy day(s)....I do Nodding yes :hello:

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Thursday, March 08 2012 @ 01:53 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Hello Friends, I have just posted photos and videos over at the Eagle/Wildlife thread, here is the link.

Springtime Is In The Air

I spoke with Sharon, since Sarah was out ill today and she did tell me that the winning photo graph was the immature eagle on the cliff. The prize is of course for me winning the contest, but besides winning there are gift certificates equaling $500. I hope to hear from Sarah tomorrow. The photo will be in the Great River Road Eagle Guide booklet for 2013. That is an honor also. Nodding yes

This is the winning photo, I know it was my favorites as well as many of you too.

Candy and Tweet, Thanks my friend.hug

I have to get ready for work so i will see you all late. Thanks again for all your support and friendship, you are the BEST!!!!!Wub

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:45 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate