Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > Festivals of Eagles, Birds and Nature
 Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Thank You David, Elle, Scott, Christian, and Urban Eagle for all the wonderful beautiful photos and Elle your videos!!!!!!

What an awesome Bald Eagle Adventure you all had in Eagle Heaven Along The Frasier River. I would have loved to have been there, I might not have ever come home.Titter

Elle, Your videos were very COOL! I could hear David talking in the background and all those beautiful eagles you saw from the boat were awesome! I would have been asking the driver to please stop many a time. I loved the Juvenile eating the fish that you boated by. It would be great if the boat made stops for special observations like the Juvenile eating the fish. Does the tour boat stop along the way to allow for specail observing and photos?

That mountain shot you caught with the shades of pink on the snow capped peaks was BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks to all for bringing your Eagle adventure back to us.:hello: Thank You

Such amazing images coming in now great to see the contributions from
Elle, MMud, Urban Eagle and Jo-Anne Chadwick and Cindy.

The eagle population increasing rapidly now, stunning!

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful images, it will be interesting to see what happens in December.

Hello Christain, I hope they head my way! Grin

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM EST  
elle

Thanks cindymorris. I am glad my videos peaked your interest. It is well worth the price, about an hour and a half ride out and back, and also includes a lovely lunch afterward at the Kilby General Store restaurant.

mmud informs me my pix of Mt Cheam are not Mount Cheam after all, so.............. :dunno: A mountain by any other name would be just as pretty. Grin

Hikerbikergram: The boat does slow down so photographers can open their window to take pictures and photographers are also given the opportunity to take turns going outside at the front of the boat to take pictures but many couldn't resist just whipping open the sliding windows and sticking their lenses outside to get pictures even when we were motoring quickly so that made for a very cold ride indeed for the people behind. ( like me! ) The " suggestions" for photo taking etiquette at the beginning of the trip fell on some deaf ears. I just stayed put and shot out the window and hoped for the best.

I'll be back with another video of the beginning of the boat ride. You might enjoy that too.

My name is Lynda.
Shine a light.
Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM EST  
elle

Video Camera

Here we are talking off.

TAKING OFF FOR THE RIVER SAFARI

My name is Lynda.
Shine a light.
Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (online) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM EST  
Debs

Larry, Scott, Christian, Cindy, David, Elle, Jo- anne and everyone that attended thank you so much Clapping for sharing your FVBEF adventures with us here Clapping ....your fantastic reports and breath taking pictures Whistling really helped to take us along with you. I really tried my best to be there along side of you Nodding yes but just could not make it happen this year...I already have the Nov 17/18 2012 scheduled in my vacation planner Very Happy!

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: sassyk (offline) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM EST  
sassyk

Wonderful pics everyone:thumrht:

Cindy, I like your 3rd pic of the eagle on the piling. I wonder if the sticks were an osprey nestChin

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~ William Shakespeare

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM EST  
deewerms

gorgeous photos Elle and every one who went to the festival and shared the trip we us, really loved gong through them and thanking you all Thank You

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: MishkaT () on Tuesday, November 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM EST  
Anonymous: MishkaT

BEAUTIFUL photos everyone!! Thank you so much for letting us all see a bit of what you witnessed.

By: eaglenut (offline) on Wednesday, November 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM EST  
eaglenut

Very Happy
Thanks for sharing your FVBEF photos with us here Scott, Cindy Morris, David, Jo-Anne ,urban eagle .The photos of your adventures were wonderful!
The videos were very interesting and thanks for bringing us along Elle:hello:

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:54 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate