Click on image to download

Time for me to sleep sleepy have a great day all :hello:

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 06:21 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

ooops thought you were done that last time, sorry Anna. Green LOL That's the best looking Gull I've ever seen! Great additions of the cormorants, I like the first one with their feet splashing. Ohhh perty flutterby! Niters GF Wub

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 06:40 PM EDT  
grateful

Scott, thank you for starting the day. Coffee was yummy!

Jean, that rooster was AFRAID to crow this morning after your late night. Titter

Tweets, thanks for Owl scap.

Laurie, I want to play with that dog. love

Lori, 10,000 pts for the very clever ketchup solution this morning for the slow thread. I couldn’t even get it to load and thought it was down for awhile.
Another funny Eldon story. Someone should follow you two with a camera as someone has already suggested. Rolling on floor laughing

Judy, that is some kind of work you did on that ketchup. Jean and I couldn’t wait to post after Gord. Titter
Love those pictures of sweet Jayden.

Tweets, yahoo on the hatch!

Kat, beautiful , more beautiful, most beautiful. Wub Wub Wub

Lori, great scaps of the owls. Good scap of Ruud. I only got to visit for a little while because I had Emma and we were playing and coloring.
Great that a Delta 2 eagle is back. Way to catch it.

Starr, great to see you today. Praying for Joelle. Red Heart

Anna, that really is clear water. Love the pics. Great shot of the dragonfly, duck, and the cormorants laughing at the showoff duck.Green LOL Your pictures are so sharp.
Very pretty peeking pictures.Those cormorants are great.The flying gull is really special.
You are in very clever form today! Pretty butterfly. Today you had fun with your posts. That is great! Titter

Lori, oh boy, yes I see you loved Anna’s gull also. Very nice!!! She is in clever and funny mode too! Grin

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 07:10 PM EDT  
mmud

Good afternoon everyone :hello:

A lovely vibrant "Good Morning" Judy. Smile
Cute rooster, duck, James Green Gang, and Bangles vid.
Sweet pics of Jayden.
Buddy is doing well so far thanks.

Pretty pic of the fall colors and stream Jean. Smile
Nice s'cap of Pot Plant Owl.

Nice s'caps from the owl cam & great news & vid about the first hatch Tweets. Smile
Time is definitely moving along much too quickly!

Cute "Happy Monday" greeting Laurie. Smile

Beautiful Rose for FOTD Kat. Smile
I wish mine looked that good.

Nice s'caps from the Owl cam, the show, and Delta 2 Lori. Smile

Lovely collage from the show Starr. Smile
I hope Joelle Star is doing better each day.

Beautiful pics from your bike ride Anna. Smile
Cool shot with the cormorants taking off from the water.
Ice block and penguin eh? Very good! Titter

Sounds like you and Emma had a fun time Nanc. Smile

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 07:14 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

wooooooohooooooo more pts!!! am I on a roll or what? I'm glad you liked my quick solution Nanc. Actually it was quite a bit of work tracking what smilies in what order, not as smart as it looked hehe. Sue was saying too bad somebody wasn't videoing Eldon, I agree! What a hoot that would have been huh? Green LOL awwww coloring with sweet {{{{{{Emma}}}}}}. The eagle stayed a while and called out twice then left. Sad though for the first time we can't wait and watch for our beloved Ma and Pa.

thanks Scott love

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 08:06 PM EDT  
HikerBikerGram

Good Evening Friends,:hello:

I have been out in the great outdoors doing some tracking, Nature sure is Beautiful!Left thumb up

I went by the Mute Swan area in the morning and they were all three on land. I stopped back this evening on my way home and the male and female were in the water, but the cygnet was standing on shore. I intentionally walked towards the cygnet to see if it would go in the water and it did. It also could swim out to its parents. The lower part of the right wing is still hanging dow some. I'm sure it is injuired. Now I have to decide what to do. I will most likely call Mike first and see what he thinks.

Scott, it was awesome to see your eagles over at your thread my friend, great outing.Clapping

Tweet, Thanks for the video and captures of the new little owl chick.Wub

Lori, Thanks for posting the eagle at Delta, that is great that they are starting to show up at the nest sites again. I sure will miss seeing Ma and Pa Sidney. I hope Elle, Ian, Kay, and the other ground crew will bring us photos.Nodding yes

Judy, Jayden is really growing up, he looks like he would make a great soccer player.Smile I love his hair cut. Wub

Elle, I hope you are better from your illness and back on track my friend.

Sue, I'm always thinking positive thoughts and sending them your way GF. hug

Starr, I hope that everyday is a step towards being well for Joelle, youth is on her side.Wub

Well, I'm off for the shower and some down time. Everyone have a great nights rest.:hello:

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: cockatiel (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 08:20 PM EDT  
cockatiel

Good evening everyone.

I'm bowing out for today/tonight. I have a beastly headache....did I mention Tom was on vacation this week? Don't Panic
Seriously, we were finishing up cleaning our bedroom, readying for our new furniture. We had to move my heavy dresser and his chest of drawers to vacuum, wash walls, yadda, yadda. Well we were moving my dresser back and Tom moved to quickly and my head got stuck between the wood and the wall. Don't Panic My head is still round, but the edge of the dresser caught me right behind my ear until he could move it for me. I put ice on it, took Advil, but it still is not feeling good at all. Moral of the story is don't work together if you can't work together. Frustration

Sue, you know the song "I Love You Just the Way You Are"? We all love you just the way you are. hug

See you tomorrow. sigh sign

Candy

Milwaukee, WI

Clouds may bring rain, but the sun DOES shine again.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Monday, October 03 2011 @ 08:22 PM EDT  
Tweet Dreams

Hi Y'all! :cry1: I missed the broadcast this afternoon. Xel-Ha... Pitina's mate and Osito's daddy was having some back problems last week and over the weekend. Both he and Osito tend to get back spasms so I have a supply of muscle relaxers to give them when it flares up. This time it wasn't giving Xel-Ha relief so I called our vet and they said to bring him right in. When Charles saw him, he said this is what I call an emergency situation. He was having pressure on his spine which could be the result of a slipping disc.He did a laser treatment, gave him a huge steroid shot and he has 3 medicines to take 2Xday. He wants to see him back on Friday unless it gets worse instead of better... then sooner. Charles feels it's something that can be treated, but if it worsens, then it would require surgery. Say some prayers that surgery isn't necessary.

I just wanted to check in and let y'all know why I wasn't there. Thinking of all of you. It's been a long day, so I am going to plop in my lounge chair and relax. Good Night all!

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 07:03 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate