Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Eaglelovers & Wildlife Friends
 |  Printable Version
By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Oh my.......that pool coming in the door! Gus is a hoot. Bleu is named after Blue Herons which there are so many of here in town. So.......I named my bird dog after a bird? She has not complained yet.

Linda.....your photos are fantastic and I do love your thread.

Lana....my husband is also a fantastic photographer so I love it when he makes me awesome collages.

I do want to post one picture of Bibbo which is hysterical. She is looking at my monitor which has a picture of a hummingbird nest in Orange County with a hummingbird picture next to her. That picture is the hummingbird that likes my hamelia in our yard. Annie I think you will enjoy this one.
carolyn

Click on image to download

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM EDT  
HikerBikerGram

Great photo Carolyn of Bibbo watching the hummingbird.Left thumb up Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. That is really cool that your hubby likes photography too. The digital cameras with the memory cards makes it really nice and easy to take photos.Nodding yes

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: wieaglelvr () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM EDT  
Anonymous: wieaglelvr

Hello all!
I've truly enjoyed reading & chuckling at everyone's bio! A little info on me-

Birthday.........................................................................November 3

Color of your eyes.........................................................Green

Hair Color.......................................................................Light red (yes it's mine- I paid for it :-)

Pets...............................................................................Katie (chi mix, foster failure at 5, now 10) & Guinness (hound mix, rescued at 6 mos, now 8), and almost always a foster dog, presently Bridgid, a 10 mo. old terrier mix

Children/Grandchildren..................................................1 Son/daughter-in-law that blessed me with 2 grandkids. Megan is 13 and AJ is 9.

Chocolate or Vanilla.......................................................Vanilla

Pie or Ice Cream.............................................................Pie, preferably some sort of berry or peach

Favorite Flower...............................................................Gerbera daisy

Favorite Season.............................................................Summer (we only get it about 3 months in Wisconsin)

Favorite Sport to watch...................................................Football (lifelong, die hard Green Bay Packer fan)

Favorite Sport to play......................................................Not really a sport, but I love to fish (catch/release)

Travel out of your Country...............................................Europe, Mexico, Canada (Germany has been my favorite)

Favorite TV Show............................................................Law & Order

Favorite Beverage...........................................................Boston Iced Tea

Favorite Food..................................................................Mexican!!!

Here's a pic of my grandkids, my granddoggies (Hennessy, Boston terrier & Finley, the little Min Pin my granddaughter is holding), my 2, and my foster girl (with my grandson). Looking forward to getting to know you all, sharing our love of these magnificent raptors, and learning from you!
Mary

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM EDT  
HikerBikerGram

Hello Mary,

What a wonderful photo of your of your Grandkids and Granddogs. Left thumb up

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Mokiki () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Mokiki

Quote by: jas

waveMo, I see where you got your name now-very cute and clever indeed
Red Heartwedding in VictoriahugRed Heartsounds romantic- congratulations to your son and fianceRed Heart
Are you named after your cats or are your cats named after you 'Mo' + 'Kiki'?
I am impressed a 3 legged cancer survivor- that is a miracle- Bless you and bless MoRed Heart

lol, Thank you Jas, we took a chance, and it has been 18 months, she is ok Smile I flew her with me from Canada, I also had my best friend Champy, my black lab, who went to doggy heaven @almost 12 Sad
Mokiki, not that clever, lol, but it work Smile
enjoy the day Smile

By: Anonymous: Mokiki () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM EDT  

Quote by: Arlene

Here is our Harley who left us in December 2010 and he is still so very missed. I did the drawing in graphite of Harley in 2009 when he started to get sick.

RIP, Harley, sure he is playing right now with Champy Smile

by Henry Van Dyke - 1852 - 1933

I am standing by the seashore.
A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze
and starts for the blue ocean.
She is an object of beauty and strength,
and I stand and watch
until at last she hangs like a peck of white cloud
just where the sun and sky come down to mingle with each other.

Then someone at my side says, 'There she goes!
Gone where? Gone from my sight - that is all.

She is just as large in mast and hull and spar
as she was when she left my side
and just as able to bear her load of living freight
to the places of destination.
Her diminished size is in me, not in her.

And just at the moment when someone at my side says,
'There she goes! ' ,
there are other eyes watching her coming,
and other voices ready to take up the glad shout :
'Here she comes!'

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Mary, fantastic photos.....everyone is making me smile!

Sandy......You had me really giggling with "tomato patch". Guess that is the secret passage?

Hey, Annie, is there going to be a quiz? :blink:
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Mokiki () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM EDT  

Annie, lol, I can say it loud, I did not meet yet Christa, Yannick's wife to be, tell you after I meet the woman my son love, hopefully I can say it very loud also with a smile Smile
Like you I love animals, not so fan of spider, but I don't kill them, I call my husband to come and take it out Wink
bed time, have a wonderful afternoon
one at the time, lol

All times are EST. The time is now 11:05 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate