Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Report Cams Down and Forum Errors
 |  Printable Version
By: jwnix (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 03:15 PM EST  
jwnix

thanks for BOP and Debs getting this issue here. Same things happened today, have to log in on computer and phone.....phone is too slow to bother with HWF on it right now, and that may be the phone, but it ought not be.

I would like to be able to click 'alert to new post' email and have it open as it used to do.

and.....when that doesn't happen, is there a way to log in, and go back to the same page I was denied access to, instead of having to wade through the home page, index, etc?

thanks.
I don't know if TELUS is involved with my connection. HWF is the only site I have this trouble however.

it took me 15 minutes to get back to a forum page again, after being alerted of a post.....have had to log in to HWF 4 different times today....its not holding my information for some reason.

I log in.....it takes me to a main page then i have to go to the index and find the approp thread again..... to do this every time I come onboard is discouraging and I'm not sure what hs happened. I've not changed computers or locations or information.

jwnix
Black Bear Conservation Coalition www.bbcc.org

Forum

Profile     PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 03:34 PM EST  
Velma Flann

jwnix - have you changed your settings to keep you logged in for 1 month? Account setting/Username,Password/Remember me for 1 mo. and submit. I think the default is only for a couple of hours. A number of members had that problem until the settings were changed.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Monday, November 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM EST  
jkr

Quote by: IrishEyes

Hi Richard ..Sorry for not giving you the details .

My browser is Safari..
Version is

Is this what you are looking for?
Thank you Bev..

Bev, I'm also on my Mac. I can view the cameras using Firefox on WE and HWF but I'm getting that security alert on the Safari web browser on our HWF. It works fine on WE's website.
Do you have Firefox ?
If not, here's the url so that you can install it. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html

Forum

Cranbrook, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, November 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM EST  
IrishEyes

Bev, I'm also on my Mac. I can view the cameras using Firefox but I'm getting that security alert on the Safari web browser. Do you have Firefox ?
If not, here's the url so that you can install it. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html[/p]

Reply to Judy (JKR)

Hi Judy.. thank you for this information.. i don't have fire fox .. thank you for the url... i am going to baby sit my grandsons now but will see to this later..

Thank you Bev..

Helpful Hints ~~ Bev 2009

Forum

Nova Scotia .

Profile     PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Saturday, December 04 2010 @ 10:25 PM EST  
golden1

I am currently being asked to log in my user name and password for zaplive..........it is a pop up that has a cancel button and I am canceling it each time. I am then able to get into the forum. I am already logged in and only click the password box and gain access to the forum when I need to. I am wondering if this is an intrusion on my computer or if something is being worked on. this started yesterday, the 3rd of Dec. If it is on my end I will ask my SIL to trouble shoot it for me. If I need to do something then I will follow through.

this is what it looks like.
Click on image to download

scatter kindness and splash joy
donna ~ applewooddy ~Colorado...........6/22/09

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: richardpitt (offline) on Saturday, December 04 2010 @ 10:35 PM EST  
richardpitt

It appears you have a bookmarked player from last year - please discard it and any others from that time.

Zaplive is no longer dealing with live video - we are using WildEarth.TV directly (they used to do their video via Zaplive.TV but now do it themselves)

Please return to the live camera pages on this site and select the camera(s) you wish to view directly from our menus - things have changed a lot.

richard

Executive Director:
Taking HWF to the next level

Forum Admin
Admin

Pitt Meadows BC -
40k from Vancouver

Profile Email Website PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Sunday, December 05 2010 @ 09:59 AM EST  
golden1

Richard thank you and I will follow up on the discard.

scatter kindness and splash joy
donna ~ applewooddy ~Colorado...........6/22/09

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, December 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM EST  
yalitldevl

Mornin' Peeps

Can't get Sidney or WR cams to boot up. Connection times out then it says Internet or Server is disconnected :blink:

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:10 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate