Forum Index > Eagle Nests Across North America - and the World > Other North American Eagle Cams
 SW Florida Eagle Cam - 2016/17
 |  Printable Version
By: rainna4 (offline) on Thursday, August 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM EDT  
rainna4

Quote by: wskrsnwings

Hello everyone!! I visited the nest this morning. Enjoy the video.

Video Camera VIDEO: https://youtu.be/gmIFPMMcquY

H & M Are Home~M Goes To The Nest 08-15-17

At 6am, Harriet and M15 were perched on a branch above the nest. Short vocals were exchanged before M15 dropped to the attic, looked down at the nest and then into the nest, checking it for a few minutes. How exciting to see one of them in the nest. They both flew to the south and out of sight before sunrise. As their hormones "awaken", we will see more interest in the nest and the two of them perching closer together. Eagles sure do teach us patience and "one day at a time".

Harriet (left) and M15 (right) on separate branches of the nest tree

M15 drops into the nest

Harriet perches above while M15 checks the nest out

Wow Wskrsnwings, so beautiful and springs to life my levels of happiness seeing them both! Thank you so much as always. It must be so rewarding to you personally to see these two back together in the PPines, I imagine it's like an old comfy pair of slippers welcoming your feetzies back! Silly I know but when one's comfort zone emerges it's just all those wonderful heart warming feelings of; home again Red Heart
It is after all how you make me feel in the early morning hours when I watch and listen to your video's with my cup of coffee in hand, all is right with my world when all is right with Harriet, M15, and you sending us those precious morning talks.... Let the day begin Sitting eagle

To teach is to
* touch a life forever *

author: unknown

Forum

Little Chute, WI

Profile Email   PM

By: rainna4 (offline) on Thursday, August 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM EDT  
rainna4

Quote by: Pascale

Vicki, this is so promising... they look both so peaceful but... ready !

Ted Waldron, a photographer, did amazing pics of M15 at the OCT Tree yesterday. Hope he accepts sharing...
Courtesy of Ted Waldron
On 3rd picture, I coudn't help seeing E9 in him.
Oh, on the 1st one too.. The way he tilts his head a little. What do you think ?

---------------------------

Thank you Pascale, those pictures are amazing and it is wonderful to see him "strike a pose" for the camera! He is just so majestic ! Byebye

To teach is to
* touch a life forever *

author: unknown

Forum

Little Chute, WI

Profile Email   PM

By: Laniebelle (online) on Thursday, August 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM EDT  
Laniebelle

You all will enjoy this amusing photo, courtesy Desiree Deliz/Jay Quintero

Click on image to download

Laniebelle

Forum

Fort Collins, CO

Profile     PM

By: wskrsnwings (offline) on Friday, August 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM EDT  
wskrsnwings

Quote by: rainna4
Wow Wskrsnwings, so beautiful and springs to life my levels of happiness seeing them both! Thank you so much as always. It must be so rewarding to you personally to see these two back together in the PPines, I imagine it's like an old comfy pair of slippers welcoming your feetzies back! Silly I know but when one's comfort zone emerges it's just all those wonderful heart warming feelings of; home again Red Heart
It is after all how you make me feel in the early morning hours when I watch and listen to your video's with my cup of coffee in hand, all is right with my world when all is right with Harriet, M15, and you sending us those precious morning talks.... Let the day begin Sitting eagle

Thank You rainna4. Glad you enjoyed the video.

VickiO
"In order to see birds, it is necessary to listen to the silence." ~R. Lynd

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:01 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate