Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 The Rainbow Bridge - For all our Pets who are waiting there.
 |  Printable Version
By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM EDT  
JudyB

What a beautiful story of a wonderful cat. My deepest sympathy, Gord, on Lucky's passing. He was indeed a lucky cat to have a person like you, and it sounds as if you were also lucky to have known him, even though it was for much too short a time. (((((Hugs)))))

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: sassyk (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM EDT  
sassyk

:hello:Gord, what a wonderful tribute to your dear Lucky. It's always a very sad time when we hear of someone here on HWF losing a beloved petSad It's been a long time since my two beloved Maltipoos crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and I still miss them so much! Mother and son were such good friends and companions, keeping each other company during the day while I was at work. My heartfelt sympathies go out to everyone here who has lost a beloved pet:cry1: What fun they all must be having now, frolicking and playing togetherNodding yes

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~ William Shakespeare

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM EDT  
Velma Flann

A beautiful tribute to a much loved friend, Gord. My heartfelt sympathy in your loss of Lucky. Indeed, you were both "lucky" in sharing your lives, if only for such a short time.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Hi Gord ~ I was again touched by your tribute about Lucky :cry1: My sincere sympathy in the loss of such a wonderful friend.
We will never forget out beloved furry friends, as they were so much and will continue to be a big part of our lives. Red Heart You take care my friend and you are in my thoughts ~ You were both very "lucky" to have one another . Wub
Click on image to download

HUGS Bev .

.~~ Bev 2009.

Forum

Nova Scotia .

Profile     PM

By: Grubby (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM EDT  
Grubby

Dear Gord....

What a wonderful and heartflet tribute you made for Lucky. I had tears in my eyes within the first 15 sec. of the tribute. The photos you took were just great. I loved the ones of him on the patio chair. Such a pretty face and such awesome green eyes! The photos will be something you will always have to look back on.

I also enjoyed your words of love and respect you had for Lucky. You BOTH were Lucky!

Sincerely,
Diane/Grubby

"Leave yesterday behind...Let HOPE guide you to a sunny tomorrow"
Diane~~~~Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: akelliot () on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM EDT  
Anonymous: akelliot

A lovely tribute to Lucky, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't come often and it makes me so sad to see so many more have gone on to Rainbow Bridge. I know they are in no pain now and it is just us who are in pain. I still miss my little Gus so much. I know we will see them again when the time comes. It does help to come here and see so many caring people. I am so sorry for everyone who has lost that special friend. Hugs,

Anna and Max

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

awww that was awesome Gord! I knew you'd put something very special together and you did. You already know my heart is broken for you but it sure was an honor to be there for you when you needed us most. I'm grateful for that and that you and Lucky loved so true for three years! Wub

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Sunday, August 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM EDT  
jkr

Gord, my sincerest sympathy at the loss of Lucky. Your story of his life touched my heart and I could feel the love you felt toward him and obviously he loved you just as much. He definitely picked the right family to spend his life with. Red Heart

Forum

Cranbrook, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:59 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate