Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 The Rainbow Bridge - For all our Pets who are waiting there.
 |  Printable Version
By: Diana-gogee (offline) on Monday, August 09 2010 @ 08:31 AM EDT  
Diana-gogee

waveGood Morning Friends.

You are very welcome Scottish Lass, They are our children, our best friends and you are sooo right they never talk back.
I am so glad you made it to our forum.
JILL I am so sad to hear about Minnie's passing :cry1: Our pain will get lighter but never go away! Doesn't make any different how many more pet we get...the ones that we lost will always be in our heart forever.

I add Minnie to our collage with Red Heart
RIP Beautiful one!

Click on image to download

Click on the picture to see and save the bigger size.

We shall overcome and I believe in miracles!

DIANA
Toronto, CANADA

Forum

Toronto

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Monday, August 09 2010 @ 02:24 PM EDT  
jkr

So many more beloved pets have left us and my heartfelt sympathy to each and everyone who has lost their best friends.

Sandra, I remember you mentioning Trixie and Bailey over the past couple of years. I'm so sorry to hear that they've both passed over the rainbow bridge.
They certainly were cuties and I know they will be sadly missed.
ScottishLass I'm so sorry that you joined us under such sadness but I hope you'll stay here at HWF through the fun times we have as well.

Jill, your Minnie was a sweet looking "little thang". I can see why she became such an important part of your family. She looked like a little ball of energy as a puppy.
I'm so sorry that you lost her.

Click on image to download

Forum

Cranbrook, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, August 09 2010 @ 08:33 PM EDT  
IrishEyes

Scottishlass~ Welcome! So sorry it has to be under such circumstances :cry1:~ I agree with Judy (JKR) We do have lots of happy times here at HWL. Hope you stay for those as well .

Jas ~ Thank you for your poem ! It is truly lovely and so meaningful .

Diana~ Thank you for your dedication to all our furry family members ! The collage is a work of Art . Red Heart

.~~ Bev 2009.

Forum

Nova Scotia .

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Tuesday, August 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

awww ScottishLass Welcome and I'm so glad you made it here to see all the other beloved pets and to bring Sweet Trixie yourself! I'm so sorry for your loss and checking before feeling safe to sit is so cute. I didn't know they liked that so much, thanks for sharing with us.

I too hope you stay and enjoy all the good times with us too, we have a lot of fun so take a look around I'm sure you'll find lots that interests you.

Thanks for the poem Jas and beautiful collage Diana. I love that card of the window Judy, very pretty

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Tuesday, August 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM EDT  
jbkgrants

Welcome to the Rainbow Bridge ScottishLass. I am new to this thread also, having recently lost my dog Minnie. I know you are grieving a loss also of your Trixie. Thank you for sharing your memories and thoughts about her with us. I could see her cuddling under the covers and making herself at home. I found that people here really understood the feelings I was going through, and it helped to ease my pain somehow by simply talking about Minnie and what she meant to me and my family. Right now I am very keen to her absence, and how empty the house is without her. That we are capable of loving and experiencing the joy of our pets is such a blessing and gift. My grief is the last chapter of this enduring friendship, the one I protest the most, but then the depth of which matches my love and devotion. Know that my thoughts are also with you and your husband as you venture down a similar journey.

Forum

Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Tuesday, August 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

You know Jill I just have to tell you that a few avatars really, really touch me. Bevs' Danu, the day she sent me the full picture to make her avatar way back when...I fell immediately in love with him and when he passed I mourned his loss along with Bev. Seeing him on Bev's posts still tugs at my heart and sometimes brings tears to my eyes.

Carolyn's avatar of Bleu, thankfully Bleu is still with us and it's her unbridled joy jumping in the water that I so love to see and never tire of. Seeing hers makes me smile without fail. Now yours because I know what it meant to you so that makes it mean a lot to me. I'll never see or eat another goldfish without thinking of Little Thang and her shameless begging even with the repairmen. I just wanted to tell you. And while I'm at it I love your post to Lass it was beautifully put Wub

This site in its entirety when you stay long enough changes you in ways you could never dream of

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Wednesday, August 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM EDT  
jbkgrants

:hello: Lori. Yes, this site is so helpful to those of us who have lost beloved pets. I will never forget your kindness in creating that picture that turned into my avatar of Minnie. I hope ScottishLass has receied some needed comfort from being 'with friends". Bev, I forgot to mention our Rupert that we lost years ago was a Sheltie like your Danu. He very hansome in brown, sable and white, and his intelligence put us to shame. He loved soccer, nosing the ball all over the yard! If by chance we passed a soccer game while on a walk.....well you can just imagine how the kids on the team found they had a new team member! Roll eyes

Forum

Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: ScottishLass () on Thursday, August 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM EDT  
Anonymous: ScottishLass

Hello again, I and thank you all again for your caring words and your warm welcome to Rainbow Bridge ! I am still learning how to find my way around this wonderful website and how to answer each one of you individually. I am so thankful that Sandra Gee let me know of this great place to share our love for all living creatures.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:32 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate