Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 Turtle Bay, CA - 2016 - Bald Eagle Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, November 02 2015 @ 10:55 AM EST  
IrishEyes

Quote by: eaglewoman

wave Hi Karen!

I'm sorry to hear that! We all know that everything is connected in nature, so if our salmon are declining, it will have an effect on so many other species, including bald eagles. Sad
I have to tell you that I will be excited to see more than 12 eagles in one place!!! Kit and I are getting excited as we get closer to our visit!

On a bright note, Liberty was spotted again this morning on top of the Christmas Tree at 8am by Sue! I got down there about an hour before that and didn't see anyone so I headed out to Whiskeytown Lake to check on some eagles we watch out that way!

HI Terri, Kit and everyone.. Hope this is alright and can be deleted when you see it Terri..Cl for bigger

Look what i saw on the Chehalis -Harrison Flats this am when i as zooming at H Mills .....I counted 100 + eagles out there...feasting on salmon... and one perched on the tree on the right .......sorry our cams don't zoom closer.. Click the picture x 2

You will all see this and many more close up at FVBEF....... wish i could be there..... looking forward to all your pictures.

Click on image to download

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures here .

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Jean (online) on Monday, November 02 2015 @ 01:05 PM EST  
Jean

10:03am. Thanks Bev for your post! Great to see you over here this morning! I know your s'cap will make Terri and Kit very happy and we all wish you could be at the FBVEF with us in about 3 weeks! Some day Bev........some day.

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Wednesday, November 04 2015 @ 10:47 PM EST  
eaglewoman

Thank You Bev!!!
That makes me very happy indeed!!!

We are counting down the days until our Road Trip up to B.C.!!!

Eaglecam update: We have been having some issues with the power from the solar panels. We made a trip over to the Island this morning, no eagles in sight anywhere the past 2 days! We found that some of the wiring needed to be re-done! We got that straightened out and now we are trying to determine if we need to add 1 more solar panel? It is getting so late, but yet this season seems to be starting much later than any other I remember? The eagles have not been spending any time at the nest yet, so that has been allowing us a little more time to tweak things before the nesting season gets under way!

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (online) on Friday, November 06 2015 @ 12:58 PM EST  
Jean

Quote by: eaglewoman

Thank You Bev!!!
That makes me very happy indeed!!!

We are counting down the days until our Road Trip up to B.C.!!!

Eaglecam update: We have been having some issues with the power from the solar panels. We made a trip over to the Island this morning, no eagles in sight anywhere the past 2 days! We found that some of the wiring needed to be re-done! We got that straightened out and now we are trying to determine if we need to add 1 more solar panel? It is getting so late, but yet this season seems to be starting much later than any other I remember? The eagles have not been spending any time at the nest yet, so that has been allowing us a little more time to tweak things before the nesting season gets under way!Bravo

Good luck Terri, you must be ready to tear your hair out right about now! Titter A lot of work for you on top of having a regular job, but have faith that it will all come together as planned. Nodding yes

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Saturday, November 07 2015 @ 08:14 PM EST  
eaglewoman

Thank you Jean! I do have faith & trust in the universe that all will be as it is meant to be! We have done everything in our power to get those new HD eaglecams with audio installed & ready to go! That is all that was in our control! Now, the rest is up to Mother Nature!

The sightings have been limited this week of our beautiful pair, but my friend Jim aka "Ospreyman" beat me to the punch this morning and captured these beautiful shots of L & S on the Family Tree! I saw them up there as I drove by, but by the time I parked and rode down there on my bike, Jim said they and flown off together and headed south!

Liberty on Family Tree 7:50am this morning...

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Saturday, November 07 2015 @ 08:18 PM EST  
eaglewoman

Here is a video that Jim took of the lovely pair this morning on the Family Tree...

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=A68CA240B ... mp;o=OneUp

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Saturday, November 07 2015 @ 08:21 PM EST  
eaglewoman

And, more fantastic footage taken by Jim this morning from the Highway 44 Bridge...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jima5/228 ... ateposted/

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (online) on Sunday, November 08 2015 @ 04:25 PM EST  
Jean

1:23pm......It is great to see that Liberty and Spirit are around the area Terri! But I know you would feel better if they visited the nest................You aren't seeing them building anywhere else...........so that is a good sign that they will be back to the old nest. I'm thinking they could likely be just hanging out within eyesight of the old nest, just to make sure that all is calm there.

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:38 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate