Forum Index > Eagle Nests Across North America - and the World > Other North American Eagle Cams
 Interactive Map of NA Eagle Cams
 |  Printable Version
By: JudyB (offline) on Tuesday, February 03 2015 @ 11:01 AM EST (Read 2921 times)  

As of February 2015, this map shows 50 eagle nests in North America, most of which have cams. There are a few which have had cams in the past, and one or two that are of interest to me - like my local Sasanoa nest. The map does allow me to make changes, and to add additional locations - so please let me know via PM if you have a more accurate location for a particular nest whose location is public (often all I know is that it's in a certain town, near a certain river - which can cover a lot of territory!). There are some nests where the location is confidential (the two Maine cams and Northeast Florida come to mind), and the pins for those were randomly placed in the correct general area and are probably quite a ways from the actual location - but should be close enough to let people see if they'll be affected by a storm, for instance.

If you click on the picture, you should get to a map that will let you zoom and scroll around. Enjoy!

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:11 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Please Donate

Please Donate!