Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Tuesday, December 30 2014 @ 04:06 PM EST (Read 110111 times)  
AnniesKatz

Click on image to download

The 12 Steps of Eagle-holics as posted by Click on image to download
(thought you might like to see her avatar again).

1: We admitted we were powerless over eagles--that our lives had become unmanageable.
2: Came to believe that an eagle greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3: Made a decision to turn our eyes over to the cam and board as we understood it.
4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our fellow posters.
5: Admitted to the eagles, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our postings.
6: Were entirely ready to have the eagles remove all these defects of character.
7: Humbly asked the eagles to remove our shortcomings.
8: Made a list of all eagles we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all via habitat conservation.
9: Made direct amends to such eagles wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or other eagles.
10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly helped an eagle.
11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with the eagles praying only for knowledge of their will for us, and the power to carry that out.
12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to eagle-holics everywhere, and to practice these principles in all our postings.

This thread is for all eagle lovers to discuss our eagles or anything we want and to stay in touch.

Coffee is ready so come on in...grab a mug and relax Mug of coffee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COPYRIGHT ISSUES

Do not post just any photos found on the web, if you didn't take it, its safer not to post it! If you have permission to use something then attach the written permission to the photo or post a link to it! Check your first few posts here and if pics don't belong to you remove them please.

For a look back here is last year Out EA 2014

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 12:17 PM EST  
garyandjudi

I vote for keeping Lori's 12 steps Annie

rain eh Annie my brother says it was snowing Snowbecause he's down there living in a new condo at Palm Springs for 6 months and said they had snow Snow there and also California

oh they always bother Harriett Jean right now Ozzie brought something furry to the nest and Harriett doesn't approve of the menu oh Ozzie I have to skin it....you do that you brought it in
oh I see she made him take it away now I look at the cam its gone with Ozzie

Great eagle shot from your trip Scott wow what a great capture Clapping

Elle its -4o cel here this morning brr taking Sidney out to the yard for his morning duties... he's wearing his new Christmas sweater I will upload a pick to Facebook so I can copy it to here...done Smile

sleeping Sidney with his Christmas sweater....Sidney loves Santa...clickX2

Well if I don't get back on here before midnight have a Happy New Year my dear friends and Doreen it says if your sick don't go out and celebrate so stay home and celebrate and get lots of rest and relaxation as the flu is going around but not the strain we got shots for so we are all susceptible to getting it if we are around anyone who is sick in person Wooh

Lovely cats Carolyn Dear catWub

Texas if I don't see you on here Happy New Year

I love eagles Pa up and Lady Lafarge down on the AN

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 01:05 PM EST  
deewerms

going to work soon so doing a quick read to not be so far back tomorrow. Left thumb up

Annie, sure is chilly out your way Nodding yes i have a regular pain in the neck cold i think, with the sore throat for aggrevation Mad i will be fine in time, working will keep my mind off it Left thumb up the cats aren't playing in tree too much yet, off/on, but they are used to being alone a lot so sleep a lot. have a couple pics in my cell phone camera but have to get them off there, a route so will do it tomorrow. now i have my regular camera back and that is easier. so glad you got some more rain Clapping EA name is fine with me also Left thumb up

Elle, the church is adorable. yes, we can all heal together here, they were alone so much, so now trying to socialize them is a job, mostly Snoopy, grabs my foot when i'm sleeping if i move it and bites...Hard! i yelled at him so loud NO and he got off the bed real quick. snuck back on later but he is the boldest, and has very sharp teeth. Missy is very timid, and smarter too, catches on quicker. it will take time, ty Elle

Scott, i know, everyone is sick and i have been lucky up to now, i enjoyed your drive pics, ty, nice update Left thumb up

Carolyn, i hope you can rest. Smile

Jean, no problem, i could read the blue print also though, just find the black easier. i am working on the get well now Nodding yes

to everyone i wish you a great day and see you later wave

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM EST  
deewerms

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: Iona (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 01:42 PM EST  
Iona

Annie Please keep Loris 12 steps Thanks

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 01:52 PM EST  
nonniejean8

I enjoyed this interview...hope you will too...

A conversation with photographer Christian Sasse

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 02:11 PM EST  
anna-holland

Quote by: nonniejean8

wave Linda ~ Pretty sure FB has me spoiled...

Keep wanting to find the, "Like" option when I see your photos! Whistling

Guess this one will have to do for EA...Left thumb up

Or maybe Wooh

Or...

Nodding yes yes, I have the same problems haha, I like the pictures but nobody know PuzzledTitter

20.00 o clock, neighbors has a house full with people...start drinking at 13.00 hour, so.....it gonna be a short night Nodding yes

I wish everybody a great 2015 with new possibilities....make a change ...... Live Laugh and Love
Hugs Anna and Ruud

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Wednesday, December 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM EST  
elle

I am in the process of taking down all the Christmas decorations :wreath: :tree: to start the New Year fresh. Have so much chocolate and other treats leftoverOh My Will have to give some away except no one else wants it either. Help emo

AnnouncementHAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE hug

We and the animals are in the same boat. We're one family, really. - Jane Goodall

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:56 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate