By: liberty1998 (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 07:15 AM EDT  
liberty1998

Good Morning Delta 2 wave

Weather forecast for Wednesday 2nd July

Sunny
Click on image to download
Temperature 64-79F (18-26C)
Winds from the south @ 3-6mph (5-10kmh)

Animals come into our lives, leave pawprints on our hearts and we are forever changed...

Forum

Sydney, Australia

Profile Email   PM

By: sydie (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 07:36 AM EDT  
sydie

4:33am Ma slept on the branch last night & just came to the nest

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: gemini2kd (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 01:55 PM EDT  
gemini2kd

Today I want to be an Eagle way up high in a cotton tree in a nest that was built special me. My sibling and I would lay close to each other while a genital summer breeze ruffle are feathers. No one to disturb us not a care in world naps are so wonderful cause are parents are there, The eaglets look so wonderful and peaceful warms my heart, because there fiercely protective parents are close by.So far has been a great year.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Lavender12 (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 03:49 PM EDT  
Lavender12

ma on nest 12:48
looking at ma 12:54

"A friend is like an eagle; you don't find them flying in flocks." anonymous
Forum

Pennsylvania

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 04:34 PM EDT  
Debs

Announcement

Afternoon Friends wave

This is just a friendly reminder to let you know our Fundraiser Drive is still underway so if you have not made your donation yet please do so asap.

As most of you know Hancock Wildlife Foundation (HWF) is a Not for Profit organization so donations are needed to keep this forum and web cams going so please donate if you can. To those of you that have already donated thank you so much for kick starting this Fundraiser you are the best!

There are two easy ways to donate:

You can donate Online simply click on the link below

Click HERE to donate

OR

You may call the HWF Office at 1-800-938-1114 week days only and Lorraine will be happy to help you.

Another fun way you can help is to Adopt a HWF Bald Eagle Family for the calendar year and you can do this Online just specify the nest you are Adopting or you may call the HWF Office if you prefer.

For more information on the Adopt a Nest Donation Program simply click on David Hancock's picture below:

Many of you already know about David Hancock's impressive career as a Biologist (60 years) and as a Leader and founding member of bald eagle web cams (2006) but did you know that David was a Wildlife Rehabilitator too? David has rescued and saved many bald eagles both in and out off the nest; never shying away from obtaining the necessary permissions to rescue a chick in the nest...David Hancock is the real deal; a true advocate and friend to these birds. Thank you David Hancock and HWF for all that you have done and continue to do to keep us connected to these wonderful bald eagle families...you are the best Clapping

David's vision and forward thinking also brought about this forum providing helpful resources on a wide range of topics and a "gathering place" for friends ... we are forever grateful...so please donate if you can and together "branch by branch" we will protect all the wonderful things that this forum provides hug

On behalf of David Hancock and the entire family at HWF thank you so much for your generous donation and continued support its greatly appreciated Thank You

Enjoy the gifts that surround you; let your spirit soar

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: txsun (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 05:04 PM EDT  
txsun

oh my gosh.. love that picture of David. And thank you so much Debs and gemini for your great efforts. I made my call yesterday.

On a side note, we'll be having eagle trivia night on ustream tonight, about 5pm nest time. It should be fun with some learning as well as get to know each other and laugh a bit. Everyone is welcome to join us and would love to see you there.

http://www.ustream.tv/hwfdeltaeagles
staticpages/index.php/Delta2-TwoCamsChat

~ Bonnie ~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 05:52 PM EDT  
Debs

Bonnie you are so welcome...and thank you for your donation and for all that you do to make the learning experience here a positive one Thank You

Enjoy the gifts that surround you; let your spirit soar

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: sydie (offline) on Wednesday, July 02 2014 @ 06:54 PM EDT  
sydie

3:50pm Pa comes in with a clump of grass, then to the branch

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:03 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate