Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 CalTrans Eagle Cam, Turtle Bay, CA - Bald Eagle Cam - 2010
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Eagle Eye () on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 11:42 AM EST  
Anonymous: Eagle Eye

Nice videos eaglewoman. Whistling Guess he cleaned it down below the nest so all those feathers he was plucking didn't end up in the nest.

By: Anonymous: mykitters () on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 10:20 PM EST  
Anonymous: mykitters

Beautiful videos eaglewoman Left thumb up They are soooo sweetlovelove I wish I was down there helping you fight off the bombers, er I mean mosquitos too Titter How fortunate you were to be there when Patriot was getting dinner ready for his LadyWub I'm sure it was too rainy and wet to get down there tonight and it looks like we are in for more wet days. Looking forward to an egg soon!Nodding yes

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 02:25 AM EST  
eaglewoman

Smile Thanks Guys! Yes, mykitters, it was nice of Pat to deliver dinner to Libby after he had his fill!Titter II had called Eagle Eye to tell her what was going on and I missed filming the actual delivery of the food to her. I'll try to stay more focused next time!Whistling
Do you feel like tomorrow is the day still? Geez, with this kind of rain coming down, I almost hope they wait for a dry spell to drop the first egg!
eaglewoman

I took this scap earlier tonite and there were some strange ghost images in the nest!

Click on image to download

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 07:23 AM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

wave ,

These pics are from yesterday afternoon, 4Feb10. Patriot flew-in at 5:10 p.m. followed by Liberty at 5:14. Whatever the "ghosts" were, Patriot ate them. Patriot came down off the Victory branch to greet Liberty; they then both went up to the V branch and managed to mate in the rain. Liberty few away to the right followed by Patriot to the left at 5:15.

Click on image to download Click on image to download Click on image to download

By: JudyB (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 04:23 PM EST  
JudyB

Just took a peek, and see that they've zoomed in quite a bit:

That will make it nice for seeing eggs and little chicks - but I do miss seeing if the adults are perched nearby.

Added - 1:34 pm
I see someone has arrived.

Not visible in the pic is the fish she(?) arrived with. She's now busily eating away, but not providing a very good opportunity for photos.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 06:32 PM EST  

Thank You JudyB,

The c/u cam is very clear but I too miss the w/a cam. 3:26 p.m., no eggs yet and nobody on the nest.

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:23 PM EST  

Patriot arrived on nest at 5:02 p.m. PST and stayed until 5:20. He was very busy with nestorations, ate nestovers and chewed on the right tree limb a bit. He payed special attention to the nest bowl by digging with his beak and removing small sticks. Last view possible, he was on the upper rim (perhaps going up to the V branch?).

By: soph9 (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:49 PM EST  
soph9

I like the fact they have the option of c/u and wide...would be nice to have a split screen though....always want more eh?ShhRoll eyes

Forum

Maple Ridge, BC
Canada

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:40 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate