Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > Hancock's Comments From The Field
 Tribute to Tess Tessier - Grandma Tess
 |  Printable Version
By: davidh (offline) on Friday, March 29 2013 @ 01:30 AM EDT (Read 1977 times)  
davidh

Note on the presence of someone special - Tess Tessier, "Grandma Tess"

Few people exude the spirit and the actual human output equal to what they espouse. My long time friend, Grandma Tess, exceeded anyone's expectations. Tess was and will remain a spiritual connection to everyone who ever met her. She tramped the arctic wilderness with a dozen rag-tag dogs into every native village and school, drove her great purple bus across continents time and again to talk with kids and teachers, communicated with eagles, white spirit bears and Eskimos like nobody else. She lived the message of peace, sharing and caring. Tess invigorated everybody she met and, if you weren't careful, you too would be caught up in the 'world's cause of goodness' that she spread everywhere. She made living a great experience.

It was always such a great moment when the great purple bus -- and her zoo -- came into the yard. You knew you were to be part of a new "world tour", a challenge you could simply not resist, an opportunity you simply did not want to miss. No one could carry the wondrous pink and purple hats, dresses and wraps with such grace and command as Tess. Her presence demanded you pay attention to the world's plight. You knew you must comply. I know she has sparked a million little minds with wonder.

The world is better because of her. I loved Tess Tessier.

David Hancock
Click on image to download

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile   Website  

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:27 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate