Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Media Gallery - Post problems here
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Tuesday, January 05 2010 @ 11:02 AM EST (Read 29850 times)  
jkr

If you have any problems with the Media Gallery please post them here.

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Birdsie () on Sunday, February 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM EST  
Anonymous: Birdsie

Is there a "how to use the media gallery" guide somewhere....that I haven't found (or should I go back to the old forum and use those guidelines?)

(I'm trying to learn how to make a screen capture and post it) I'm also trying to learn how to use Jing. Thanks......

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, February 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Birdsie - PEB has done a tutorial for MEDIA GALLERY Hope this helps. sorry, I have not heard of Jing. I use irfanview for s'caps - taking, cropping etc.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Birdsie () on Sunday, February 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM EST  

Velma--Thank you! (and thanks for answering my question so late in the evening, too)

I will also take a look at infanview, too--I'm fumbling with Jing so far.....I sure hope this all gets easier--either that or I'm getting too old, fast!

Love your little Pomeranian (?) (in your avatar), too. Thanks again--Thank You

By: Pat B (offline) on Sunday, February 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM EST  
Pat B

Quote by: Birdsie

Is there a "how to use the media gallery" guide somewhere....that I haven't found (or should I go back to the old forum and use those guidelines?)

(I'm trying to learn how to make a screen capture and post it) I'm also trying to learn how to use Jing. Thanks......

Underneath the Hints and Tips is How to Open a Gallery Album

I haven't finished the part on how to post scaps to the album - will get on with that Grin

I found that Jing upset my puter - I get on well with Photofiltre!!
And Skipper has several Tutorial videos on how to use that HERE

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: Birdsie () on Sunday, February 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM EST  

Quote by: PEB

Quote by: Birdsie

Underneath the Hints and Tips is How to Open a Gallery Album

I haven't finished the part on how to post scaps to the album - will get on with that Grin

I found that Jing upset my puter - I get on well with Photofiltre!!
And Skipper has several Tutorial videos on how to use that HERE

Thank you PEB--Velma told me about your tutorial last night and I successfully used your guidelines to set up a master album with 4 subalbums. It worked like a charm. Thank you very much.

I'm playing with Jing still, also successfully used irfanview and I'll take a look at photofiltre--now I understand what you meant when you were trying to tell me how to make a capture. I didn't realize Photofiltre was a product--I assumed it was a British word for a "photo filter" or the clipboard--geeesh! I have to ask more questions! I will take another look at Skipper's albums--glad they're here. Now that I understand things a little better I will probably get more out of them... Thank you PEB

By: JudyB (offline) on Monday, May 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM EDT  
JudyB

Does anyone know how to sort sub-albums so the more recent ones are on the front page? My Lafarge 2010 album was at the top for a long time, but now I have 2008 albums there and the new ones are on page 2.

I've tried the sort function at the bottom of the page, and nothing changes.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: birdofprey (offline) on Monday, May 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM EDT  
birdofprey

If you go into your album, and click on the drop-down arrow beside the "options" near the top of the screen, a drop-down menu will open up. Click on "Static Sort media" and then "Go". You will be given sorting options by ascending, decending, media upload time, media title, etc.

Click on image to download

Click on image to download

Forum

Nanaimo

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:37 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate