Forum Index > Formerly Live Cams Now Offline > Sidney BC - Bald Eagle Nests
 Sidney-Victoria Eagles and Wildlife
 |  Printable Version
By: Pat B (offline) on Monday, January 04 2010 @ 06:59 PM EST (Read 100783 times)  
Pat B

This thread is intended for reports and pictures/videos of the surrounding area of the nest. We welcome posts relating to neighboring eagle nests, wildlife in the area, and other information which depicts the environment where the Sidney Eagles nest. We encourage members who visit the Sidney nest and others on a trip to post their comments and pictures of their trips here. Learning more about the Sidney area and the many eagles that inhabit the area will be fascinating and add to the educational value. We could have a running report of the year here and thereby increase the value.

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Pat B (offline) on Monday, January 04 2010 @ 07:00 PM EST  
Pat B

Reserved

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: Pat B (offline) on Monday, January 04 2010 @ 07:00 PM EST  
Pat B

Reserved

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Hey Elle, Kay, Daved and Harrymilt I'm waiting for you's guys to post your wonderful pictures of wildlife that you take on your digital cameras and video camerasWhistling
Hello where are you:helpsos:
I know you guys have learned how to work this new forum thread by now:question:

(garyand)judyByebye

I love eagles Pa up and Lady Lafarge down on the AN Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: sassyk (offline) on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM EST  
sassyk

I visited Pat Bay yesterday and had a nice surprise; elle and Ian were there down on the beachSmile I had spotted Ma perched in a tree by the Little Eagle Daycare on the way to the nest site and took some pix of her. elle told me they had spotted Pa perched in a tree by the airport on Mills Rd. Pa flew to one of the beach trees and sat for awhile before joining Ma in her treelove They eventually flew to the beach trees across from the nest site and then the fun beganClapping There were some fish scraps on the beach which attracted the seagulls and Ma & Pa gave us a good show chasing the seagulls all around Pat Bay. Pa managed to steal a piece of fish and flew to a nearby treeClapping Ma & Pa took turns soaring around chasing the seagulls and landing in the beach trees. Pa flew to the south perch tree and Ma eventually joined him and they chatted to each otherlove That is where they were when we left. Unfortunately, it was getting late in the day at the time of the chase and there was not too much light for good pix; also we were shooting right into the sun, as that was where all the action wasRoll eyes I will post some pix as soon as I figure out how to do itRoll eyes

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~ William Shakespeare
Member since June 2006

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: woof947 () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM EST  
Anonymous: woof947

sassyk -- thanks much for the updated report... ive been wondering what those two had been up to. Grin

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Helloooo to our ground crew wave

I love your new place Titter Thanks so much Kay, I'm glad you guys had a good day with Ma and Pa and that the nests surived the winds alright.

Kay to attach your pics just click on the browse at the bottom as usual BUT here's where the difference is. Once you have clicked on the browse and chosen your pic you then go to the top and click on 'file' the words filefile come up in brackets. (Make sure your curser is where you want the pic inserted) You click between the two file words and type in the number 1. Don't add any spaces. Then the next one you do the same thing and type in the number 2 etc. Till you have uploaded your 3 pics per post. I hope that helped you

It will look like this except with the proper brackets
{file}1{/file}
{file}2{/file}
{file}3{/file}

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: sassyk (offline) on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 10:54 PM EST  
sassyk

waveLori: Thanks for the instructions; I'll try it now.

I've just uploaded a bunch of pix from my outing yesterday to my Sidney Eagles 2010 album in the media gallery here: Sidney Eagles 2010 Season

Click on image to download

ClappingI did it on the first tryThank You

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~ William Shakespeare
Member since June 2006

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate