Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Screech Hollow
 |  Printable Version
By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 08:26 AM EST  
Tweet Dreams

Good Morning Friends!:hello:

Congratulations Phoebe and Auntie Bev! Another fledge gone well. I never learned the names of this clutch as I just haven't had time to look in at them. Sansa is the one that fledged yesterday, what is the other's name?

Diane thinking of you... Hope all goes well at the Doctors today and you find some relief!!

Carolyn what a nice story about your Steiff Lamb. Bet you couldn't buy that for $10 these days!! I still have several of my childhood dolls... my "Toni" doll and my "Walking" doll.

Donna glad you got a walk in yesterday. I too hope all the winds, tornados, storms, torrential rains, etc have left our area now. we had a rough few days. I sure am ready for summer to arrive. Forget Spring as we had a lot of that in place of winter this year!giggle

Cherie have the owls eggs hatched yet?

Hi to Sara, Barbara, Velma and the rest of the Screechers!
Hope everyone has a nice day!

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 10:02 AM EST  
IrishEyes

Jean.. the other hummer is Arya... Mr. Pungh called them after characters from the series of books
" A Song of Ice and Fire "

Helpful Hints ~~ Bev 2009

Forum

Nova Scotia .

Profile     PM

By: SARA (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 10:27 AM EST  
SARA

A quick fly by to say :hello: I'm off to Briarcliff in a tad, then to my daughter's house to meet Evan at the bus, then to bowling. Another back to back events day. The sun is shining and it will warm up to about 60 then freeze tonight. Rain, etc due in on Thursday. I hope that people won't get complacent about warnings in the future. They had hyped last Friday up for so long and it was terrible storms, but just not in my immediate area. Most of the ones in Alabama were in low population areas, so not as much damage as it could have been. People are saying things about the weathermen getting everyone excited for nothing and the schools all closed between noon and 1:00 as a precaution. These were all things that needed doing, but turned out to have been overkill. Might not be so lucky the next time.

Bev, I hope your weather improves. Spring is just around the corner. Congratulations on the fledge. Arya should be close behind. Didn't they hatch just a day apart?

Jean, glad you have finally cleared up in time for the next round to come in. What do you have exciting going on today?

Carolyn, I love you lamb story. Such wonderful memories.

Diane, hope you get some good news and relief at the doctor today. Please keep us informed.

Barbara, how is the next concert coming along?

Donna, maybe your wind will subside today. Then maybe ours will before it starts again.It Wasn't Me

Gotta git. Hope everyone mentioned or not has a wonderful day and week.

SARA ~ ~ ALABAMA
Go and See and I will bring it back to Thee

Forum

HOMEWOOD, AL

Profile Email   PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 10:39 AM EST  
golden1

Good Morning

So happy about the newest hummies fledging.

Diane take care and I am praying that all goes well. Not fun to have that kind of pain.

Jean it won't be long and you will be celebrating hatchings at L of O. I think eggs will begin to be laid in BC about now.

The crows here were super noisy this morning. They have a nest in a pine tree in the yard behind us and they have just about chased all the other birds away.

We are going to be having temps in the upper 60's today. I will get the children outside for sure. The dogs too.

I have much to do so I am off.

Sorry not to mention everyone, but all are thought about.

scatter kindness and splash joy
donna ~ applewooddy ~Colorado...........6/22/09

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: Grubby (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 01:47 PM EST  
Grubby

Good afternoon...
Enjoying all the stuffed animals. They are so cute.

Great news for Phoebe... More eaglets will be around to watch soon.

I sure am glad that little #3 eaglet at Sutton is getting bigger! I was worried.Phew

Hope we have some baby owletes too!

Doc said I didn't tear anything... thank goodness. I just badly bruised the tissue, muscles, tendons and such. Gave me some stretches to do and some anti imflamatory meds. Thank you for all the concern... I will be fine. I just hope I can start to sleep again. So many sleepless nights like when my hip was a problem.

They named Jewel's cubs... They want to keep the names after food in the forest that the bears eat.. Jewelweed. The male they named Herb. Female is..... Fern. They said the 'screamer' is the female!Oh the shame

Have a good day everyone............

Muskegon River... about 20 miles from the cabin
Click on image to download

Photos By: Diane

"Leave yesterday behind...Let HOPE guide you to a sunny tomorrow"
Diane~~~~Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 02:23 PM EST  
Tweet Dreams

Hi Diane! Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how the doctor's visit went!Phew Sure glad you didn't tear anything or break anything~!Cheers I was worried that you might have torn your rotator cuff! Take it easy, rest, exercise, and take your meds! Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! Exercising is the most important thing. With all the breaks and teares I've had I know that's what helps mending the most!

Love the pictures of the Muskegon River. You sure bring back lots of memories with the Mi pictures you post. Don and I traveled all over Mi for our vacations as we didn't have much money to travel far.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: sunbum12 () on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 03:20 PM EST  
Anonymous: sunbum12

wave Hi, friends!

Missed y'all yesterday! After church and lunch, I went shopping for a gift then headed downtown to my friends' house (the ones from Portugal) to celebrate their 1st anniversary. The party lasted until nearly 11:00 last night, so it was close to midnight when I got home. We had a great time, visiting, watching video from their wedding in Portugal, singing, etc. A couple of us stayed to help clean up, so that's why I was so late getting home.

I thought it would never stop raining here Saturday!!!Oh My I was up until nearly 3:00 AM and it was still raining cats and dogs!giggle By 9:00 Sunday morning, it was sunny and very breezy. It was a lovely day! Today is more of the same and very, VERY breezy!Titter It got cold last night and is a little cool today, but very nice in the sun. I think we probably have more storms coming later in the week though.

Diane, so good to hear from you that you didn't break or tear anything! Hopefully the meds will help the immediate pain and the exercises will help the soreness go away. Beautiful pictures of Michigan's Muskegon River area.

Jean, love the gorilla! He's so cute! I like the Serta Sleeper sheep too - I almost got one once, but we ended up buying a different kind of mattress set.Grin

Bev, your monkey is so cute! I know you enjoy it so much because the boys gave it to you!Wub Glad you had a nice family dinner yesterday. We always do that when we go to visit family. I'm glad I have my group of church friends here, so I have someone to eat with at least once a week.Nodding yes Very Happy for Sansa!!!

Carolyn, that's so funny that you and Bev have (nearly) matching monkeys!giggle Love the Steiff lamb too! Isn't it nice to still have it, as well as the memories that go with it?

Donna, glad you were able to get your walk in outdoors yesterday. At least when you have to walk at the mall, there are still things to look at, huh?Titter Just not hawks and eagles!

Sara, sounds like you have another busy week shaping up! Enjoy your time with Evan today and then bowling tonight! You're right about the precautions taken last week - it's surely better to be safe than sorry! Our rehearsals are going well - though we just got another piece to learn last week and it's in French! That makes 2 in French, my least favorite language to try to read and sing!sigh sign

I snapped a few shots of some of my stuffed animals this morning - most of them live on top of our headboard tower, so I didn't take them down. Some are bears that Mike started bringing me, wearing T-shirts from the different places he/we went; some pigs that people gave me after I got one as a Christmas gift at our HOG (Harley Owners Group) party; and a few bunnies, one of which a dear friends made for me.

This last one is my favorite ARMY bear that Mike got me. He wears an ARMY dog tag and if you press his paw, he is a flashlight!Green LOL

Enjoy your day, everyone!

hug

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, March 05 2012 @ 03:38 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Awww so cute Barbara!

Diane, glad to hear no tear - now I can not worry so much.....
Enjoy your day friends....
carolyn

Stop, look and listen, hear the whispers of joy.
Round and about here since Sept. 2009
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:34 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate