Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Screech Hollow
 |  Printable Version
By: Velma Flann (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 12:48 AM EST (Read 241583 times)  
Velma Flann

Click on image to download

Welcome Screech Hollow Chat to your new home at HWF love
If you have questions don't be shy. We're here to help you learn your way around as best we can.

PEB has posted a tutorial to help with a few new ways the forum controls work HERE

Enjoy ! love

Screech Hollow Candle Site

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 12:48 AM EST  
Velma Flann

RESERVED

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: gemini (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 01:19 AM EST  
gemini

wave Hi Everyone:

As you know we have had some copyright issues lately that we have had to address. Unfortunately, it is going to change the way you have been used to posting. Please read the following carefully:

DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS, animations, or photos without following the TERMS of USE from the site where they originate. Just because the heading on the site says they are free, does not mean you can copy them and attach them to a post. You MUST follow the designated method of use in order to comply with the copyright regulations.

BEFORE YOU POST: If you cannot find THE TERMS OF USE, have a problem figuring out how to post from a particular site or are unsure about its copyright requirements, please post a request in the Posting Copyrighted Material is Prohibited thread HERE to have someone help you.

There are a number of sites listed HERE that have the terms of use already defined. Each site has itís own method of posting. The majority of them use the CODING system to share their product. Please see JudyBís post HERE explaining how to use this method of posting your graphic. Once you become familiar with it, you will find it isnít that difficult.

If you have difficulty with any of the other methods, again, please post a request for help HERE and someone will be happy to help you.

This is for YOUR protection because ultimately, YOU, The Poster, are the one responsible and will be the one that will be open to whatever repercussions come from disregarding the copyright requirements!

We all have to get used to this new way of posting and it will take some effort on everyoneís part.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Please take the time to read the following!

Copyright regulations as posted by Richard

Forum

North Vancouver, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 01:42 AM EST  
Velma Flann

WEDNESDAY, FEB 8, 2012

Good Morning Screechers! Enjoy your new roost - bring your hammocks to the nice shady tree and come set a spell!

See y'all later!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 06:44 AM EST  
IrishEyes

WED. FEB.8, 2012

Good Morning friends..

Stargazer Lily from my garden.

Thank You Velma...

Have a great day all

Hugs Bev,

...Helpful Hints~~~~Bev.

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: Grubby (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 08:01 AM EST  
Grubby

Good Morning New Screech Hollow!
Kind of sad to delete the orginial Hollow but it is what it is...
.Wink
We will continue to Fly High!

Photo by Grubby/Diane
My Flowering Crab Tree

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 09:52 AM EST  
Tweet Dreams

Good Morning Velma, Bev and Diane. :hello:
I've hung my hammock and am ready for some wonderful times in the Hollow with all of you!
Bev thanks for getting things rolling to make a new beginning to Screech Hollow and a special thanks for Velma to deleting and restarting Screech Hollow again!

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday to post and report on Don's doctor's appointment. Our family doctor confirmed all we had been told at the Hospital on Sunday and since Bells Palsy is caused by an inflamation of a nerve, it's a matter of waiting till the nerve regenerates. Each individual is different so a time frame really can't be given till he has a full recovery. It could be weeks, months or even as long as a year. Fortunately it doesn't interfere with his lifestyle in any way. He can exercise, play racketball,and wash floors and windows! giggle The fact his one side of his face is paralized, eating and drinking is more difficult and I have noticed him slurring words at time. Just keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery! Thanks for all your love and support!

Looks like flowers are in today's theme. Here's my contribution of a swamp rose. The bush is in our backyard on the side of our deck. The ground is very moist there and this was the only flowering bush we found that will grow there. It flowers every springtime for just a short time.

Here's Elsie incubating her first egg she laid yesterday in the wee hours of the morning!
8:48am- Elsie

Have a wonderful day everyone. Will try to get back later.

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Wednesday, February 08 2012 @ 10:06 AM EST  
golden1

This is my free day and I have chores and multi nesting to do....my choice.....

Cabinets go in to the BR today.

No pink flowers in my folder.....so I am off. Have a good day.

2009 ~ Donna ~ Colorado

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:44 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate