Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 Richmond VA - 2012 - Bald eagle cam
 |  Printable Version
By: Debs (offline) on Tuesday, July 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM EDT  
Debs

Evening Friends wave

2012 Fundraising Drive & Update

Many of you are aware that Hancock Wildlife Foundation (HWF) is currently conducting their 2012 Fundraising Drive and I have offered to lend a hand and update everyone on our Fundraising efforts thus far ... where we are now and how far we have to go yet.

First and foremost on behalf of David Hancock and the entire Hancock Wildlife Foundation family it is my pleasure to extend our warmest thanks to each and everyone of you for your continued support .... your contributions in time and in donations keep this forum family thriving and without your support we would surely have to close its doors.

The forum and the cams provides all of us with a unique opportunity to share in the wonder of wildlife and to visit with our friends both feathered and human :-) here on the forum. So thanks again for all that you do to support Hancock Wildlife Foundation you truely are the heart and soul of our HWF community.

There are some amazing things planned for 2012 and if you have not yet seen the Needs List yet here is the link to the list:

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=356429#356429

As you can see HWF really needs $100,000 to make all those dreams realities!

Currently we have raised about $11,000 that means we still have a shortfall of $89,000 for 2012

The funds raised to-date includes all donations received between November 2011 to June 2012 so you can see although we have made some pretty good progress we still need to raise $89,000 to achieve our fundraising goal for this year.

I am not sure if you are aware of this ...but HWF is a not for profit organization; they do not receive any grants or government funding they rely purely on donations to keep the forum and cams streaming so your support is truely needed.

There are efforts underway to secure some corporate sponsors to help us meet our financial targets but it's a work in progress. If you have any corporate contacts that you believe would be willing to donate or sponsor HWF please contact me or anyone of our volunteers and we will certainly ensure that your tip or referral is followed up on. Please include all contact information to facilitate that process.

The birds will soon be leaving their nesting areas providing David with a very short window of opportunity to visit each site and perform cam maintenance and do any upgrades and/or installations, which must be completed before the birds return. So if you have not yet made your donation or if you can donate a bit more please consider making it asap so that the equipment can be ordered and delivered to meet this short timeline.

To make your donation click on the link below

staticpages/index.php/HowToDonateToHWF_Fast

Thank You Thank you to those of you that have donated already. To those of you that cannot afford to make a donation right now we thank you for your continued support.

Together we make a difference and as a team Wub we create magic and keep our HWF family united Left thumb up

In closing on behalf of our forum family I would also like to extend our warmest thanks to David Hancock for his dream brought us all together and David is responsible for keeping us connected and for educating so many ... warmest thanks David from all of us here...you are the best.

As donations come in we will keep you updated so that we can celebrate our progress together as a family!

Now lets create some magic together ...... Lets Go Team Lets Go we can do it Clapping

hug

PS Sorry for being long winded...next update will be shorter I promise!

Family are the friends you choose for yourself :-)
Let Your Spirit Soar ... to Shine bright like a diamond

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Monday, September 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM EDT  
golden1

This was posted on the CCB page this morning concerning the Richmond nest. They have had so many inquiries about next season.

We appreciate all of your interest in the Richmond EAgle Cam plans for next year. There are many careful considerations to be made and that may take some time, so thanks in advance for your patience.

As we know from years of watching the eagle families, these decisions can take time and is so much work to get all the equipment in place. So we wait.......Smile

scatter kindness and splash joy
donna ~ applewooddy ~Colorado...........6/22/09

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: golden1 (offline) on Tuesday, October 09 2012 @ 09:32 AM EDT  
golden1

Last post for the 2012 season. The new thread for the 2013 season can be found here:

forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=422609

scatter kindness and splash joy
donna ~ applewooddy ~Colorado...........6/22/09

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:12 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate