Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 The Singing Bird Lane
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM EST (Read 234020 times)  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Click on image to download

Welcome
Your Welcome here:Grin

I want to thank Velma and Judy B for helping me get on line without them I was usless. Velm'as beautiful Blue bird
will now decorated my "Singing Bird Lane" isn't it a beauty Thanks Velma ,for doing that for me

I would have been out of luckDon't Panic

I also want to than Vicki for her continued help, she helped me hang in through all the fustration my life is having at this moment in time. I do not ask often for help but boy this time I was sinking badly under stress.

I welcome all MY Feathered Friendz to come and have a visit ,and others don't forget your are ALWAYS welcome here.

Don;t you just love the little characters now I especially like this onesleepy it is so cute...
Now Iam going to see if I can get the larger print so I can see better ..
.soon I will have to take this computer in and have the tool Commonfile Rundle))
put back as it is causing some problems. It got taken out by mistake,one more thing
Thank Youand see you soon... Jean: whew: I need a drink:coffee

By: Anonymous: Dachsi () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM EST  
Anonymous: Dachsi

Hi Jean. See you finally got opened up. What would we do without the kindness of others. Just learning here, but will be around. Mug of coffee:thumrt:

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM EST  
Velma Flann

WooHoo Jean!!!!! Good to see you up and running!!!! Will look forward to your posts when you are up to it!wave

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM EST  

Quote by: Dachsi

Hi Jean. See you finally got opened up. What would we do without the kindness of others. Just learning here, but will be around. Mug of coffee:thumrt:

Boy you got that one right Heather but Iam so glad to see you found me, getting like old times huh? Hope you get better heath really soon and that things get better for you. ok See you soon again I hope. JeansleepyShh

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM EST  

Quote by: Velma Flann

WooHoo Jean!!!!! Good to see you up and running!!!! Will look forward to your posts when you are up to it!wave

Thank You:
Velma thank you for all you have done for me now if I can learn to put a smaller picture in I would be happy Funny things go well then all of a sudden boom, but Gabe and I will make it Iam sure. Thanks Velma for all you have put up with by this old hen... Jean sleepy sleepy he's or she just so darn cute... Shh

By: vickrb (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM EST  
vickrb

Good Morning Jean - I found you. Nice place to be by the looks of it. I am glad you are finding it less frustrating as time goes by. Please ask any time, I don't mind helping out. Well it is a quiet day in Cayman today. NOt sure I wanted to come back up to this 3rd floor to work, but looks like all is fine again and it is life back to normal. I dont' think I can take to many scares like that. Just reminded me to keep emergency meds and stuff in my purse. Actually I had quit carrying a purse for safety reasons, but guess they are necessary. Another scare was that it was 2 days before payday and if the banks were damaged and closed I would have been in a real mess. Now I have to find a plan that works because I won't carry money on me.

No bad problems on Island.:whew: One 30 x 20 foot sink hole by a condo building seems to be all. It was actually caused because it was a sewer overflow area and was soggy I guess. Now they will have to deal with it and clean it up fast. Grocery stores had some canned goods on the floor. Oh My A few of us had ornaments tipped over some had some broken ones. Pets at home were edgy and nervous and rightfully so.

Anyway my friends, I need to get ot work sigh signand do something to get paid for. Please have a great day and be back later.WhistlingWhistling

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM EST  
vickrb

OK, where is everyone hiding Whistling- did we start another thread somewhere that I can't find??? It is pretty lonely out here alone.:giggle::giggle:

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM EST  

Quote by: vickrb

OK, where is everyone hiding Whistling- did we start another thread somewhere that I can't find??? It is pretty lonely out here alone.:giggle::giggle:

I will e-mail youDon't PanicI had a Note written and it just disappeared.
Jean Frustration Don't PanicOh My

All times are EST. The time is now 11:45 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate