Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Eaglelovers & Wildlife Friends
 |  Printable Version
By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM EDT (Read 158821 times)  
AnniesKatz

Click on image to download

This thread is a place to relax and get to know one another and keep in touch especially once there is no activity at the nests.
The rules are more relaxed in the chat threads than in the rest of the Forum . Here, we can discuss our families, share photos if we want, ask questions or just say HI. In other words, our conversations don’t have to be confined to chat about wildlife……just life!

We have to always keep in mind that HWF is a family-oriented, friendly site. Members are here because they enjoy wildlife, research, education and conservation. Being family-oriented, we have to always be aware of the language we use. Children view the cams and see the posts. We should always be kind and considerate and follow general etiquette rules, i.e., avoid politics, religion, sex, racism, anything that would tend to cause conflict.

HWF is a big site with a wealth of information so, I hope when you have spare time, you will check out the many interesting, informative and enjoyable features that are here. If you want a 2012 calendar, please order it soon. They are always chock full of beautiful photos from members. You can even submit favorite captures that you have made of our WR eagles and you have made some great ones! One of the benefits is the proceeds help Keep The Cams Rolling so we can enjoy our beautiful eagles and other wildlife.

Lastly, we have formed a very nice group through our mutual love for the eagles, nature and all wildlife so I hope we will all enjoy sharing with each other.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi Annie!

I just saw your new site. I am excited about this. I would most likely love to join you.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM EDT  
HikerBikerGram

Hello my dear friend! Do I have this right, that this is a new area to chat, relax, and discuss interests, people, nature and EAGLES? It it looks like a great place to visit. Thanks Annie.:hello: I will get the ball rolling.

Here is a link to Leaping Asian Carp along the Mississippi River.Out

Leaping Asian Carp Along The Mississippi River.

Click on image to download

Best Wishes with your new Thread My Friend.hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

I'm sure we've all done quizzes about our likes, dislikes and personalities. I thought we might have fun doing one.
I made this one from my memory of ones I have done in the past.

Birthday.........................................................................June 11

Color of your eyes.........................................................Hazel

Hair Color......................................................................Dark Brown (getting lighter now, lol)

Pets..............................................................................Two cats........TommyL and NitWitty (NW)

Children/Grandchildren..................................................1 son, stepson, stepdaughter
2 grandaughters

Chocolate or Vanilla......................................................Chocolate but like Vanilla too.

Pie or Ice Cream...........................................................Pie

Favorite Flower.............................................................Gardenia

Favorite Season............................................................Winter (Summer's are super hot here)

Favorite Sport to watch..................................................Baseball

Favorite Sport to play....................................................Tennis/swimming

Travel out of your Country..............................................Mexico

Favorite TV Show...........................................................24 when it was on/all Nature programs

Favorite Beverage..........................................................Iced or hot tea (coffee)

Favorite Food..................................................................Italian

I can think of more but don't want it to be too long.

Copy and paste into your post and delete my answers....put yours in.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: HikerBikerGram

Hello my dear friend! Do I have this right, that this is a new area to chat, relax, and discuss interests, people, nature and EAGLES? It it looks like a great place to visit. Thanks Annie.:hello: I will get the ball rolling.

Best Wishes with your new Thread My Friend.hug

HELLO Darlin Linda!Red Heart

How sweet of you and what a great way to get us started! I haven't even told them yet that we're up and running. Bless you for coming in! I'll look at the link just as soon as I go tell them to get chattin!

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: Woodlands Bleu

Hi Annie!

I just saw your new site. I am excited about this. I would most likely love to join you.
carolyn

Oh sweet Carolyn - I would love it and especially if you bring Miss Bleu for everyone to see!
Thank you so much for coming in.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

Hi Annie and all the White Rock viewers and others that will gather here :hello:

I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a great time here in your new chat/nest. Some life-long and very deep friendships have been made amongst many HWF members and I'm sure you all will too!

There was a bunch of us that all signed up within months of each other back in 2009 and have all become very close and have built a lovely nest here on the site. I wish the same to all of you who have joined this year. That you find a branch that fits just right and you stay perched on it amongst new friends for many years to come love

Have fun everybody hug

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: llh (offline) on Monday, July 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM EDT  
llh

Funny - I read it as Egglovers.
Either way this is great. My name is Lana

I came for the Eagles and stayed for the FRIENDS,
Lana

Forum

Surrey, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 01:36 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate