Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: yalitldevl (offline) on Friday, December 31 2010 @ 09:07 PM EST (Read 777195 times)  

Click on image to download

This thread has been swept for questionable attachments - remember most were willing to delete it so please just accept what's here, we did the best we could. Some posts people didn't use any words at all just 3 uploads that had to go so "no words here" was left or a smiley. Things left were either done right (hyperlinks) or it was questionable if it was the posters own shot used ~ Thanks Lori & Nanc

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

On Lake Huron,

Profile     PM
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 03:00 AM EST  

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Saturday ~ January 01, 2011

Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM
By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 04:53 AM EST  

Good morning everyone wave

I'm guessin' the PBS show with Stevie Ray & Albert was pretty good Naoma. Smile
I went lookin' for it and found out PBS aired it throughout December. I did manage to find just the audio file which was pretty cool music.
Lovely sky pics & dandelions shots. Isn't it a little early in the year for those to be going to seed?

Nice pic of Hope & sweet card from Baxter & Finn Lori. Smile

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM
By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 08:01 AM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Good Morning Everyone,:hello:

Happy New Year! So enjoyed all the beautiful Happy New Year cards and all the cards for sweet Candy too.

Now time for a little ketchup…..

Woohoo so glad to see last night that GORD is fine. Now I want Annie and Lori and anyone else who can to whip his bass good for scaring us like that. I do see Lori already did… that is a good start.hehe

Laurie, thanks for the oh so cute Friday greeting. Sweet kitty. I’m with Lori I feel bad when you feel bad and can’t get out for your walks and picture taking like you want to. We just all wish you wouldn’t get those nasty migraines.hug

Linda, thank you so much for calling Gord and letting us know he is alright. Thanks for our BOTD the Bufflehead. They sure are cute. Thanks for the facts, sounds, videos and pics, Linda. Hope you won at poker last night. Glad you and Stacy enjoyed the True Grit movie. Glad your hunting season is over.

Anna, aaaww my mom was like your mom too. But as long as she is happy and comfortable and doing well that’s what is important. But I know its hard too to see them that way.hug Sounds like you and Brigitte had a nice day. Oh my that’s funny about that shop. Lol at Brigitte saying she’d be ok there with friends but she is in there with her mom.:oops:hehe Thank you for the beautiful video of ma and pa. I so enjoyed watching that this morning. Thanks, Anna. Oh my thanks for the beautiful fireworks pics. Beautiful! Happy New Year to you and Ruud and

Lori, that’s the New Years card I was gonna use. Great minds….hehe lol at your cute little guy ducking. Yes, that BJ thing upsets me too. I would love to think they just moved her to a quieter location. I don’t see why they would have to destroy her and I hope they did not do that. Oh and in the bear update it did state when they got back that they realize with the den so deep they are going to move the camera closer and to the left so we will all get a better view. How neat! Those guys really know what they are doing and I would just love to see in person Lily getting her grapes and sniffing Lynns head to make sure its him.hehe So glad your eagles enjoyed that treat! Hope skunk guy brings more fish heads for you. Thanks, with hubby being retired now he’s like a little kid. Let’s do this….let’s do that….let’s go here. Its like he’s a free man now.hehe But I have to admit half the time I’m thinking LET”S NOT but I just try to go along with it if I can. Sort of reminds me of you and BFF so I know you know what I mean.hehe This retirement phase is just new to me and him so we are just getting use to it. Wow, don’t get too close to that waterfall! Beautiful pic, though. Thanks. Aaawww, sweet card for Candy. Thanks for the pts. Glad you enjoyed Scooter being used as a nice soft pillow for Lucky and Misty.hehe

Dianna, thanks and Happy New Year to you, too.

Jean, hi there. Thanks glad you enjoyed the pics of the kitties. Woohoo, a scap of the bear den. Thanks Jean and thanks so much for the link. I saved it. It will be so wonderful to watch. Lol Love the boot scootin.hehe Thanks for the Brooks and Dunn link. I just love them!

Doreen, thanks and Happy New Year to you too.

Hi Judy, cute card for Candy.

Annie, cute get well wish for Candy. Making me hungry for chicken soup. Cute wish for Laurie too. Hope you had a good day Annie and not too hectic for you. Aaaaww, such a sweet card. Thanks, Annie. Happy New Year to you too.

Donna, thanks. Happy New Year to you too.

Lori, loved the side step video. So cute!!! Thanks. And thanks for the scaps of Lily and Hope. Aaaaw, thanks for the pic of sweet Baxter and Finn. How big and beautiful they are!love

Gord, there you are!!! So glad you are ok and that your family is ok, too. Sorry about the ticket. Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the park. Thanks for the beautiful card/puzzle. So pretty. Happy New Year to you too, Gord.

Hi Rose, thanks. Happy New Year to you too.

Starr, thanks for the beautiful New Years Eve Toast. Wishing you the best for a Happy New Year. Thanks for the beautiful card and the oh so cute scap of Ma and Pa.

Karen, wow such beautiful cards. Thanks. Happy New Year to you too!

Nancy, thanks for the beautiful pics of BJ. I sure hope they just moved her to a quieter safe spot. Thanks for sharing her with us whenever you got to see her.hug

Carolyn, thanks. Happy New Year to you too. Sorry you have been sick. Hope you feel better

Scott, thanks for the bear update. So glad the cam is up and running now. I love that pic of Lynn and Lilly. Thanks, glad you liked the pic of the kitties.

Hi Bev, good to see you.

Hi (((Naoma))), oh your pics are just beautiful! So enjoy seeing those. Thanks, Naoma. Happy New Year to you too!

Hi Barbara, thanks. And Happy New Year to you too.

Hi CK, sounds like you and Lance have a nice evening planned. Happy New Year!

Laurie, Happy New Year to you too!

Hi lilLori, thanks for the card. Happy New Year to you too.

:hello:Kathy, Iona, Candy, Elle, and anyone I may have missed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.:hello:

By: Iona (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 08:04 AM EST  

I will try and do some ketchup this weekend. I won't comment on everything, I'm too far behind. I think I am on the 21st. BBL to start.

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Profile Email   PM
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 09:12 AM EST  

:hello: To All You Dear NestieBuds On This Beautiful 1st Day Of 2011.

1/1/11…Very special date indeed!
A little Sitting eagle told me it’s the official “NO CHUPPUP DAY” on the EA nest! Wooh Wooh
Did I argue with him? NO

Have to say I loved all 4 plus pages of the great Red all of you too. hug

Peeked in on Lily & Hope’s den a little earlier…seemed to be a lot of snow coming down there…
pretty windy too.

Also peeked in on the Galah cam site...made me think of Red Heart Candy Red Heart & her Moe.
Sure hope you're feeling better this morning, Sweetie, and that you rested well last night. hug

Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM
By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 09:44 AM EST  

Good Morning and Happy 2011 My Friends.:hello: January 2nd is almost here.Very Happy I enjoyed all the 2011 cards and thoughts, looked like lots of fireworks. Smile

While Stacy and I were in the theater there were major storms going on outside. We did not find out until we met with the family. There were three tornados in the area, one right across the river and two on this side of the river. I knew there were the chance for bad storms, but when we came out of the theater all was quiet. I thought the storm had not hit our area. No deaths in this area, but lots of home and other structures damaged. In our other neighboring state of Arkansas there were 6 people killed during a tornado.Sad We were 67F yesterday and with the cold front that came through triggering the tornados it dropped us down to 27F. That is what happens in this area of the country frequently.

Annie, You ask about "True Grit", I did really enjoy it. This version is based closely to the novel and there fore was different from John Wayne's "True Grit". The end of the movie is very different. I felt Jeff Bridges did a good job as Rooster Cogburn, he had big boots to fill following John Wayne.Nodding yes Matt Damon and Hailee Steinfeld need well also. I would give it a 4 out of 5 rating. I think you would enjoy it much.

Sue, I did not know your hubby had retired. I'm very happy for him and you. I think it is wonderful that you are both healthy and well and can enjoy these retirement days together doing fun things.Nodding yes The time will come quick enough for just sitting and watching.Grin Thanks for the update on the bear cam being adjusted. I bleive that they would most likely relocate BJ, I sure hope so. I'm sure our Nancy will find out or knows.

Jean, thanks for the link to the Bear cam and Scott thanks for the update and pic.

Nancy, I sure hope BJ was just relocated. I can not imagine why they would do anything else. I enjoyed your photos of her and I know you will miss her terribly.Sad

Candy and Carolyn, Take care and get well soon. hug

I work this afternoon, retirement sure sounds good.Titter

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM
By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 09:45 AM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Got a few visitors stopping by this morning
that I thought you'd might want to see.
Hubby counted 40Oh My
Sorry the pics are sort of blurry.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Please Donate

Please Donate!