Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 Lake of the Ozarks - 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 09:56 AM EST (Read 86764 times)  
jkr

Elsie & Einstein "The Missouri Eagles"

Click on image to download

Our heartfelt thanks goes to thumper59 (Jim Ray) for so graciously sharing his camera with us here at HWF. Thank You

This cam, showing "Elsie & Einstein," the Lake of the Ozarks Eagles, is located in Central Missouri, USA.

The cam is an Axis 214 PTZ mounted inside of an upside down 15 gallon aquarium, with small heater and thermometer on a platform 40' off the ground.

Elsie & Einstein came to the location in august 2009 and built their 1st nest 150' north of their current location
In 2010 they hatched 2 eaglets, of which only one survived into the early summer.
This year they moved their nest 80 feet from thumper59's back deck.

Link to the camera is HERE
and HERE

Thank You thumper59

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: thumper59 (offline) on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 10:13 AM EST  
thumper59

Quote by: jkr

Elsie & Einstein "The Missouri Eagles"

This live streaming eagle cam is located at Lake of the Ozarks is in Central Missouri.

Link to the camera is HERE
and HERE

Thank you goes to thumper59 for bringing this camera to our attention.

thank you and i'm glad to find your forums!

Check Elsie & Einsteins forums page here ......http://thumper59.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=newestthreads
Forum

Central Missouri,
USA " Lake of the
Ozarks"

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: Birdsie () on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 12:04 PM EST  
Anonymous: Birdsie

Beautiful nest, Thumper 59! Smile

By: thumper59 (offline) on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 03:33 PM EST  
thumper59

If you go to the webpage http://webpages.charter.net/jray59/ about half way down the page will be "myphotoalbum" it has pics of installing the cam,,, really kinda hillbilly, but it works!

Check Elsie & Einsteins forums page here ......http://thumper59.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=newestthreads
Forum

Central Missouri,
USA " Lake of the
Ozarks"

Profile Email Website PM

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 03:52 PM EST  
Debs

Hi Thumper :hello: Just poppin to welcome you to HWF Welcome Grin! I just checked out the cam Clapping Whistling Clapping Thank You so much for bringing this beautiful family and their nest home Wub to us! I see it is a wee bit windy there today and that Mom and Dad Wub have lots of restorations to do too Wooh I look forward to visiting this thread too. Thanks again :hello:

From our home to yours wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and all the very best in 2017

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Monday, November 08 2010 @ 11:41 PM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

Quote by: thumper59

"If you go to the webpage http://webpages.charter.net/jray59/ about half way down the page will be "myphotoalbum" it has pics of installing the cam,,, really kinda hillbilly, but it works!"

Hi Thumper,
Welcome

So happy to meet you! Enjoyed looking at your "myphotoalbum". Very exciting to have "Miss Elsie" and "Mr. Einstein" represent Missouri here at HWF. The Lake of the Ozarks is a beautiful home for eagles. Am thinking that they sometimes enjoy eating big juicy catfish. Very much looking forward to watching this nest.
Thank You

By: MaryF (offline) on Wednesday, November 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM EST  
MaryF

My brother vacations at Lake of the Ozarks every summer...maybe I can get him to watch this cam!! Whistling

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Thursday, November 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

Grin Hello Ozarks,

11:27 am,
Getting sound but no visuals on the cam. Weather? Will check in again later then.... Nodding yes

All times are EST. The time is now 01:51 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate