Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Daily Beat
 |  Printable Version
By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM EST  
elainemyrkle

Good Morning Everyone, wavewave

Cindy~~~Yeah!!! More pictures of Pete and Bobcat. ClappingClapping For some reason I have an easier time posting pictures in this forum than the old one. I don't have to use photobucket for this one and with the browse feature it seems quite easy. You can do it. Nodding yes I am having a devil of a time at home trying to even post in this forum. I think it might be the browser we use at home. It has me going around in circles. Yipes, I can't begin to imagine taking dancing lessons. Oh, my aching body. Rolling on floor laughing By the way, what kind of dancing are you doing?

Mary~~~I'd be in a world of hurt if I was allergic to cats. :cry1:

Jwnix~~~That's some great news for Louisiana. Smile I hope they make lots and lots of money. Nodding yes

Jan~~~I hope you're not having too busy of a day.

Vicki~~~What a cute Mockingbird and it was so nice of him to sing to you also. I pretty much like the same kind of bees as Cindy. That looks like a nice honeybee on your picture. Lovely flowers by the way. Ah!!!! I really can hardly wait until spring gets here. It was snowing here this morning.

Wishing Everyone a happy Monday.

Ps> Pay no attention to the Corny Chicken. It didn't work this time. Puzzled Well, maybe it did if you go to open it. This is one of my neighbors chickens that thinks it's a squirrel. I guess it didn't like the cracked corn on the ground and wants the whole kernel variety. Rolling on floor laughing

Click on image to download

Third times a charm. sigh sign Thank you Velma. I did use the wrong button. Now I just have to remember which to use from now on. Roll eyes

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning! We are getting snow this morning! The organizers will sure be happy if it's snowing on the mountains in North Vancouver, where some of the Olympic alpine events are to be held!!!!! Most of their snow has been rained away - they do have some stored at a higher elevation to truck down to the ski areas. We have the big fluffy flakes right now, but I have a feeling that it won't last too long.

Cindy, sure hope the sinus thing clears up soon. There are a lot of folk down with that just now. A very wide-spread affliction.

Elaine - like your little chicken trying to get the corn cobs!!!! It does open if you click on it. I believe you forgot the File button this time! If you edit your post and put in the File brackets with 1 in between, it should open for you Nodding yes

Happy Monday everyone!!!1

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM EST  
MaryF

jwnix..That is great news for Louisiana and New Orleans!! As my next dorr neighbor, I will be rooting for them!!Smile

Elaine+ Cindy...I would be in a world of hurt too if I couldn't have cats in my home especially since they are all totally indoor cats. I have no trouble at all with the ones or have had for over 40 years Even though my big girl, Lucy the torti, is mostly black there is no trouble there either. It really does seem to only be the black and white combo. Once at Petsmart our local cat rescuer had a day where she had all her black and white ones there on the same day...boy...it didn't take me long to get really miserable. I actually had to leave the area.I had a beautiful one once and I had to re-home him which broke my heart. I just couldn't be anywhere near him let alone have him on the couch or the bed. Fortunately my sister took him and he had a long, happy life with her. My vet doesn't think I'm nuts since no other cat seems to bring on the symptoms.:dunno:

AKA purpleagle

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: Janet Krupa (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM EST  
Janet Krupa

Hello everyone - I tried to post this morning - but it didn't work out.

Elaine - here's my rose bushes (3 of them, anyway...) AND... Quit yer laffin'

LOL

Jan
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Jan - that is too funny!!!! That's what mine would look like too if we had a bit more of the "white" stuff!!!!! Rolling on floor laughing Do you know how to get the picture to show in your post? If you go to edit below your post - enter a line after your words, then click the file button above. You will see [ file ][ /file ] pop into your post. (with no spaces) Type the number 1 between][ and that loads your photo. If you had two more photos, you would put 2 between the second ][ and 3 between the third ][. The post would look like this, without the spaces.
[ file ]1[ /file ]
[ file ]2[ /file ]
[ file ]3[ /file ]

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM EST  
vickrb

Elaine, here is a table just for youClick on image to download

I had some fun with the little Nightingale in the yard this a.m. He is building a nest in our Ackee tree. About 8 feet from the ground is all. Should be fun watching that one. I will enjoy it for sure. Click on image to download

This is an Annie Bird. Of the parrot family they have the heavy beak. Don't get around their nests though - they are worse than any bird I know for dive-bombing people. Children are really affraid of themClick on image to download

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Tuesday, January 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Good Morning Everyone, wavewave

Mary~~~That must have been so hard for you to give up your kitty. :cry1: I can't begin to imagine your heart break. It sure was nice of your sister to take him in though. At least you could stay in contact to see how he was doing. Nodding yes

Jan~~~TitterTitterTitter What a hoot. Now I know why you didn't want your bushes to see Vickie's bushes. In all respect you're doing a whole lot better than I am. I can't even grow rose bushes. No kidding, I gave up a long time ago. I just don't think I have what it takes to grow them. You must have done the same thing I did yesterday when I tried to post that silly chicken. I used the IMG instead of the FILE button. Thank goodness we have Velma in here to help us. Nodding yes Here I was telling Cindy that it was easier for me in here and I went and messed it up. Titter

Thank You Velma, for steering us in the right direction. Nodding yes

Vicki~~~Wow!!!! Those conch shells are beautiful. They must loose some of the color by the time I see them. The ones I have seen aren't so pink. Oh, that little Nightingale is a busy little birdie. I bet you're going to have loads of fun watching it build it's nest. Nodding yes And that Annie Bird does look a little frightening. I don't think I'd want to be dived bombed by that.

Well, I had better get back to business here.
Wishing Everyone a happy Tuesday.
Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Tuesday, January 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM EST  
elainemyrkle

I thought I would share this with everyone. My boss shared it with me as he knows I like cats.
That is one silly cat. ( I miss the eek smiley). EEK!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6uL0WURuZ4

Rolling on floor laughing
Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:00 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate