Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Daily Beat
 |  Printable Version
By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Good Morning Everyone, wavewave

Starr~~~Yeah Clapping You made it in here. Well, we all should have known you were taking some awesome pictures. Cool I popped in on Mom and Dad at Norfolk this morning. They sure looked so peaceful swaying together on their branch. Yep, we all know how much you like typing. Rolling on floor laughing
Just don't be a stranger. NO We all like to hear from you.

Jan~~~Well, I like your sense of humor also. Still thinking about those rose bushes of yours. :giggle: Wishing you a peaceful day.

I found these cute little Sand Cats yesterday. Oh my, their marked so pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sh4tu5Xfhw

Wishing everyone a happy Friday.

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM EST  
cindymorris

Morning Everyone.... wave

Elaine....
How wonderful to pop in here and see my 'fur-kids' Wub on the forum!! Left thumb up I haven't figured out how to post much more than words yet...:dunno:
I'll need some time to figure it all out....I'm going to attempt an avatar first, and then onto the photo part of it...

I'm miserable :dry: right now with a terrible sinus infection; at the end of two weeks, and it doesn't seem to want to go away....:huh: Hopefully soon.....doctor says my system is just 'run-down' right now after all the other illness ... :dry:

Off to the fire station with the munchkins today ... Smile It always proves to be a great time. I had fire fighters and police officers come into the classroom this week, and the kiddo's really enjoyed that!

Will pop back in as I can ... sure miss having more time and energy to do what I want....

Thank You Elaine ... for posting that photo of BobCat....I didn't have to hunt for one to put up an avatar that way!! I see that it worked, so thanks for the help on that one to those that posted what to do....Velma and Vicki I believe.... Nodding yes

Resolve to be tender with the young;
Compassionate with the aged;Sympathetic with the striving;
And tolerant of the weak and wrong.
Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Aw Cindy your Welcome,

We love your fur-kids. Wub Just had to have them in here with us to brighten up our day.

I sure hope you get to feeling better. Sinus infections are not fun to deal with. I don't do well with colds either. So far (knock on wood) I haven't had one. The minute I think I might be coming down with one I put vicks on the bottom of my feet when going to bed. With socks on also. It could be my imagination, but it really seems to work. :dunno:

Guess I had better get some work done around here. sigh sign

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM EST  
cindymorris

wave Morning EVERYONE wave

I see no one is in here, but then it is Saturday morning ... I'm working on my umpteenth Mug of coffee myself...
Still fighting this sinus infection Sad this one doesn't seem to want to go away .... sure wish that it would!!

BobCat and Pete (and hubby!) are still Sleepy so it is pretty quiet around here.

I did just make new Valentine bandanna's for Pete, Abby and Molly, so hopefully will have a new photo of Pete soon....but I'll have to figure out how to post photos first .... my next big challenge on here Roll eyes

I see that some of the new smileys have already disappeared :huh: What's with that?? Some of them were great!

Well, off for a dance lesson today if hubby isn't too sick with the cold that started all my woes... :dunno: A Christmas gift from my son and daughter in law.... they have been taking lessons for several months now and have so much fun ....as I said to them; they are young and agile... this could be quite the comical event Rolling on floor laughing for us two stiffly jointed seniors .... :giggle:

Hope that everyone has a great weekend..... Grin

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM EST  
MaryF

Sad Cindy...Misery loves company!! I've been trying to get over a sinus thingy and coughing for a while. I know JUST how you feel!! Can'T wait to see the guys in their Valentine get-ups!!Smile I love looking at them as you know. Especially BobCat...I love tuxedo cats but would you believe that I am allergic to them? No other cats...you know I have 4....just tuxedos. My vet seems to think that there is something in their body chemistry that is different.:dunno:

Where the heck is everybody?? Puzzled I think they have gone to EA!

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM EST  
vickrb

Good Evening Cindy; Elain; Mary; Velma. Trust you are all well and not freezing where you are. Winter will soon be over hopefully. I always feel so bad to hear of everyone in the cold. Makes me shiver.

Here are a couple of pictures to cheer you up.

one is the Mockingbird or also called the Nightingale. He sang me a beautiful song on the back porch while I had my coffee this morning. Usually I can't even see him stil enough to get a picture and today he posed for me. Also one of the roses by my back door, and a flower with a Bee in it.Click on image to download, Click on image to download, Click on image to download

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: jwnix (offline) on Sunday, January 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM EST  
jwnix

New Orleans Saints are on their way to the Super Bowl!!!!

twill be great boost for economy down here!!!!

jwnix
Black Bear Conservation Coalition www.bbcc.org

Forum

Profile     PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Monday, January 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM EST  
cindymorris

wave Good Morning Everyone wave

Popping in real quick, as I have an appointment early this morning.....

Mary ~
That is odd that you would only be allergic to tuxedo catsPuzzled My daughter has two classic ones; names are Radio and Polly. They have the short fur, and not too much white on them. I had one years ago as well; her name was Bikko. Bob is a Norwegian Forest Cat (that's what two different vets have said anyway) so he is about half/half in black/white. The upper portion of his body is black, the underneath is all white. And he is a double coat; curliest, softest belly fur Smile He has the build of the NFC as well; shorter, smaller back legs and muscular body structure....maybe you could be around him :huh: I am actually allergic to all cats, but just try to keep my hands away from my face if I handle them, and I do okay....I can't imagine not being able to have a cat, or 2 or 3 ... Oh My

Vicki ~
Mockingbirds are quite the characters; I don't believe I've ever seen a 'shy' one Roll eyes Beautiful roses, and I like the flower with the bee in it as well, although I'm not much on bees.....I can handle bumblebees and honeybees, but anything aside from that (wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, etc.) will have me running the opposite direction....Help emo I can't wait to see some flowers and bumblebees; it will mean that spring is here!! Clapping

jwnix ~
I am not an avid football game viewer, but I did watch parts of both play-off games yesterday; good games! Nodding yes It should prove to be a nice pairing for the Superbowl. The boost in the economy will be nice for the area as well I'm sure.... Left thumb up

Off and running this morning...sinus thing is still hanging in, but improving thankfully. Now hubby has some nasty cough thing...I hope I can skirt Oh My that one!

Have a good Monday everyone...wave for now

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 07:27 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate