Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Do you have problems accessing the HWF website ?
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, October 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM EDT (Read 3454 times)  
jkr

Please post here if you are having any issues with your IP address accessing our HWF website at any time.

If, by chance, you are a Telus customer having a problem with a very slow connection speed or no connection to HWF website you are not alone.
For 3 days I was getting an almost non-existent connection or very, very slow connection to our HWF website which resulted in a lot of frustration.
After chatting and working with a Telus agent for over an hour this morning I was FINALLY issued a new IP address and that seemed to do the trick.

Please let us know if you've had the same issue and if you've found other solutions to the problem. Thanks.

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: stim (offline) on Tuesday, November 02 2010 @ 01:02 PM EDT  
stim

JKR, thank you for opening this thread. I have had continued slow speed for at least a month now. As well, notifications of preferred site postings have not been coming through. When I reset my preferences I got some sporadic ones, but since resetting my password and email addie no notifications are coming through. A friend with Telus hookup had slow speed but it is OK now. However, right after I reset my password and email addie she had a pm to me returned with this reason: Reason: Illegal host/domain name found
Remote system: dns;hfxmta.dccnet.com (Limit exceeded max_bad_to for ip exceeded 51>50 24.224.136.30)
I can get in and negotiate very slowly, can post replies. We email through dccnet.
Sandra

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Daybreak (offline) on Tuesday, November 02 2010 @ 04:36 PM EDT  
Daybreak

Hi Judy and Sandra,
I too have had the problem with slow speed for about a month now. Just on HWF It is frustrating to say the least as I read alot of different threads.
Judy I wish that I had found other solutions to the problem. What I don't get is why all of a sudden out of the blue as I've been accessing the forum since 2006 same ISP, (Telus)
I should add here that over the last month I've had a couple days here and there where it's working just fine.(normal)
Is it still doing the trick Judy?
Guess I'll be on the phone to Telus asking for a new IP address if so. Chin

Forum

Profile     PM

By: stim (offline) on Wednesday, November 03 2010 @ 01:29 PM EDT  
stim

I am thrilled to say I was notified of your message Dawn, as well as one other. Funny how sporadic this is.
Sandra

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:59 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate