Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Do you have problems accessing the HWF website ?
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, October 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM EDT (Read 3936 times)  
jkr

Please post here if you are having any issues with your IP address accessing our HWF website at any time.

If, by chance, you are a Telus customer having a problem with a very slow connection speed or no connection to HWF website you are not alone.
For 3 days I was getting an almost non-existent connection or very, very slow connection to our HWF website which resulted in a lot of frustration.
After chatting and working with a Telus agent for over an hour this morning I was FINALLY issued a new IP address and that seemed to do the trick.

Please let us know if you've had the same issue and if you've found other solutions to the problem. Thanks.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: stim (offline) on Tuesday, November 02 2010 @ 01:02 PM EDT  
stim

JKR, thank you for opening this thread. I have had continued slow speed for at least a month now. As well, notifications of preferred site postings have not been coming through. When I reset my preferences I got some sporadic ones, but since resetting my password and email addie no notifications are coming through. A friend with Telus hookup had slow speed but it is OK now. However, right after I reset my password and email addie she had a pm to me returned with this reason: Reason: Illegal host/domain name found
Remote system: dns;hfxmta.dccnet.com (Limit exceeded max_bad_to for ip exceeded 51>50 24.224.136.30)
I can get in and negotiate very slowly, can post replies. We email through dccnet.
Sandra

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Daybreak (offline) on Tuesday, November 02 2010 @ 04:36 PM EDT  
Daybreak

Hi Judy and Sandra,
I too have had the problem with slow speed for about a month now. Just on HWF It is frustrating to say the least as I read alot of different threads.
Judy I wish that I had found other solutions to the problem. What I don't get is why all of a sudden out of the blue as I've been accessing the forum since 2006 same ISP, (Telus)
I should add here that over the last month I've had a couple days here and there where it's working just fine.(normal)
Is it still doing the trick Judy?
Guess I'll be on the phone to Telus asking for a new IP address if so. Chin

Forum

Profile     PM

By: stim (offline) on Wednesday, November 03 2010 @ 01:29 PM EDT  
stim

I am thrilled to say I was notified of your message Dawn, as well as one other. Funny how sporadic this is.
Sandra

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:47 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate