Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Wavelit Chat
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Thursday, January 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM EST (Read 59949 times)  
jkr

Click on image to download

Welcome to the Wavelit Chat

Please settle in and make yourselves at home.

PEB has posted a tutorial to help with a few new ways the forum controls work HERE

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: tcalgary () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM EST  
Anonymous: tcalgary

WhoopingCraneCam[/b
]

By: Anonymous: tcalgary () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM EST  

17 Jan 10 No Fly Day at Jefferson Co FL

By: Anonymous: tcalgary () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM EST  

http://www.hancockwildlife.orgforum/get ... php?id=575

Hi PaulaP - I'm having problems with this forum but I know eventually it will work out, My posts have been done by accident not by skill or knowledge

By: Anonymous: PaulaP () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM EST  
Anonymous: PaulaP

Hi TC and others who make it over. I just made it over. I also asked if our post count could be transferred. There is nothing worse than being a rank rockie again.

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Hi TC and Paula. Welcome to the new forum. Things are a bit different here as far as posting pictures and links.
When you want a photo to show in your post, you upload it just as you have TC, but to put it into your post, click the File button you see on top of the posting screen. Then you will see with no space between ][ Between those two brackets, put 1 for your first picture. If you have more than one picture, click the File button again and put 2 between ][.

Paula, there is no way to bring your number of posts over, or your starting date. The ones that show an earlier joining date were members of the Media Gallery or the Foundation, which were under the same "roof" that this new forum is. Some members are putting their original start date and number of posts in their signature line.

You will notice that in my signature line, there is a link to a tutorial and tips on how to do things by PEB.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or express your concerns. Someone will be around to give you a hand.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: tcalgary () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM EST  

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 08:03 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Quote by: tcalgary

23[/img]

tcalgary. To make your pictures show in your post, you use the File button which is on the same line above that B i quote etc.

For the first picture you browse for click File You will see[ file ] [ /file ] It will have no spaces. Type 1 in the space I've left, and don't leave a space. Your picture will be in your post! For a second picture click File again and put 2 between the brackets. You can always use the preview option beside the submit button to see what your post will look like.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:42 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate