Forum Index > Eagle Nests Across North America - and the World > Eagles - General Information, Q & A's and in the News
 Found a new Eagle Cam? - Tell us About it!
 |  Printable Version
By: Pat B (offline) on Thursday, January 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM EST (Read 11674 times)  
Pat B

This is where you can tell us about a new Eagle cam you have found!

Please tell us:
Where geographically
What Url

Any other interesting things you noted!!
If interest develops - this is also where you can request to set up a discussion thread!! Grin

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Friday, January 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM EST  
MaryF

Thank You PEB...Hopefully someone will know of some other eagle cams...new to us...that we can watch and learn from.

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: soph9 (offline) on Tuesday, March 02 2010 @ 11:14 AM EST  
soph9

New WE cam...

http://www.wildearth.tv/static/wildeart ... le-01.html

Minnesota Bound Live Eagles Look out! We have a Great Horned Owl that has taken residency of the nest. I'm not sure what is going to happen when the eagle returns, but I bet it won't be pretty...

Click on image to download

Forum

Maple Ridge, BC
Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: Deb S () on Tuesday, March 02 2010 @ 11:51 AM EST  
Anonymous: Deb S

By: JudyB (online) on Tuesday, March 02 2010 @ 01:26 PM EST  
JudyB

Hi Deb S - and welcome to the forum! Welcome

We actually have a thread for the Sutton Center cam - only we listed it as the Sooner Lake cam, because it's on Sooner Lake (or was last year - it looks as if their new nest is a bit farther from the lake, though still nearby). Link to our thread is:
forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=550

They've been one of my favorite pairs to watch the last few years, and I'm glad to hear that the folks at the Sutton Center are getting a cam set up to watch them in their new nest. I think they're hoping to have it online by mid-March - probably after the eggs are laid but before they hatch. (They put the cam in place before the eagles settled in - what they need to do now is set up the cables or towers or whatever to get the signal from the cam back to their headquarters so they can put it on the web.)

We do still see the adults on their old nest - I think they may be using it as a perch for fishing - and those cams are still up and running - you can see some recent pictures on the thread I linked above.

Thanks again for reminding people about this cam - and I look forward to seeing you on the thread!

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: soph9 (offline) on Sunday, March 07 2010 @ 04:33 PM EST  
soph9

The Minnesota eagles nest on Wild Earth TV now has a GHO taken up residence and has laid 2 eggs....

Minnesota Bound Live Eagles We have 2 owl eggs! Oh dear, this is going to be interesting. We are still working on a solid LIVE stream, so please be patient with us and hang in there till it's 100% stable.:blink:

Forum

Maple Ridge, BC
Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: soph9 (offline) on Sunday, April 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM EDT  
soph9

Lesser Spotted Eagle has gone live!

http://www.looduskalender.ee/node/7076

Forum

Maple Ridge, BC
Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Monday, April 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM EDT  
MaryF

soph9...That's wonderful that you discovered that the cam was on. I wondered if they were going to get that set up. I watched for a bit tonight but there were no eagles in sight! Sad Maybe one of the administrators can set up a thread for us in the "Eagle Cams Outside North America" section. Left thumb up

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 03:21 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate