Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Nesters
 |  Printable Version
By: sj (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM EST  
sj

Mornin' all you Sleepy Sleepy Nesters wave

Major winter blizzard here yesterday - and we are up to our eyeballs in snow and drifts. 8O :helpsos:

Seems like it's too early in the morning to search out where all the smileys are Don't Panic May have to stop using them altogether. Roll eyes Too many new things to do on this new Forum - and not always easy. :dunno: So, this will be a quickie post - early morning app't, doncha know. :slap:

Anyway, it's Timmies Mug of coffee time. :grin:

Sun's up in the swamp - and the rooster has gone back to Sleepy - and here he is sleepy . Awwwww :giggle:

So Wakey Wakey gang. :grin: Doggies all ready to be mushin’ all ‘round the globe - and starting at the north pole - heading to all our favorite Nesters. Their sled is stock full of Timmies and treats for each and every one of us. So enjoy, my Nesters friends. Nothing quite like morning coffee and tea on the fly – to bump start our day. And as always - pipin' hot for all. :thumrt: :clap2:

Have a great day, gang. wave Whistling :love:

Judy

Friends are the family you choose for yourself.

I BELIEVE!!!

Forum

New Brunswick,
Canada

Profile     PM

By: Debs (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM EST  
Debs

Morning Nesters waveGrin

Morning SJ waveGrin The doggies made it here early this morning; they were so excited this morning rolling and making snow angels in the snow Titter. The tims Mug of coffeeis tasting mighty fine this morning and I definitely need a widdle bump start to my day yep yep yep. Travel safe on those roads as it can be :eek: driving after a big snow fall. I see Maine still has snow in the bowl and the weather there seems pretty similar to your weather...give or take a day or two. We still enjoying a heatwave here -8 now if the ice fog :helpsos: would just go away we would have it made in spades Whistling

Diana wave the brekkie yesterday was divine :thumrt: ; I am still enjoying it you know me I like to hoard Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing all that good food Titter

Eagle Dude wave I see they are makin and trucking in snow in some areas for the Olympics; well I wish I could beam them up some of our snow I would not miss it Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing Those white coats are probably on the hunt right now for more snow Titter The color balls show your level of membership; if you a content provider or moderator than you have a few more balls Titter

Pye wave are you awake; cannot have a deputy sleeping on the job now your shift starts in 6 minutes. Mug of coffee tims is on so get cracking the sun is shining somewhere Cool

Well I best get cracking and get ready for work sigh sign one more widdle sleep till Friday woo hoo :clap2: and we will all be Whistling dixie by tomorrow afternoon Cool yep yep yep. Have a great day Nesters BBL

Family are the friends you choose for yourself :-)
Let Your Spirit Soar ... Shine bright like a diamond

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM EST  
Debs

Great news Nesters

We have an egg at Blackwater; :thumrt:congrats to Ma and Pa Left thumb up I was not expecting to see one for a week yet so was surprised to see one this morning :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Egg
Click on image to download

Ma Incubating

Family are the friends you choose for yourself :-)
Let Your Spirit Soar ... Shine bright like a diamond

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Diana-gogee (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 08:26 AM EST  
Diana-gogee

waveMorning Nesters,
Thanks for the Mug of coffee SJ :thumrt:
waveDEBS, glad you enjoy your breaky Wink
I'll be away for a week from my perch.
Have a great day my friends wave And enjoy your breakfast.

When I come back one of those kittens will be mine Clapping:thumrt: Probably the dark orange onelove They are only 1 week old in this picture.love

We shall overcome – and I believe in miracles!

DIANA
Toronto, CANADA

Forum

Toronto

Profile Email   PM

By: Sally (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM EST  
Sally

Good morning Nesters!

I stayed in all day yesterday and nary a peep from the Furnace Man. However he came early this morning, when I was
still in my PJs. Fiddled about, said we needed a part and took off again leaving me to have a tepid shower, because I
very sweetly allowed Bruce to have the first one and he used most of the water!!

I am now sweeping and cleaning the floors. Our house in on the market and so it must look pristine all the time. Luckily
with just the two of us (and one is out all day) and no animals it doesn't get particularly dirty anyway. But somethings that I might
leave until "I feel like it" get done at once. So the little person on my right should be 'working' I will check and see if he is. Hmm! He's
not working as hard as I am.

I also have to clean Belle's tack, I shall do it in my nice warm house rather than in the cooler barn. So when I have finished with
the floors I shall break out the saddle soap.

Lovely breakfast Diana, and the doggies really enjoyed the snow that fell yesterday and overnight. Thanks for my cuppa Judy.

Oh, Diana, just love the kittens. I really like ginger cats. We used to have one called Harry and I know someone who had one
called "Chivers" after a brand of marmalade!!

I must away and work.....have a lovely day everyone.

Sally

.......and always let your concience be your guide!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: EagleDude (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM EST  
EagleDude

Mornin' Nesters!
Mmmm, Tims on board!Mug of coffee Thanks Sj- pipin' and deeeelish! And for the pics of the doe and our dogs, too! Left thumb upClapping
Oooohhh, Debs an egg in the Blackwater nest- yahoooo!TitterWink The Olys will be okay- we have a cold front coming in a week and the snow-making machines will be going 24/7! Ahh, more balls=more responsibility! Okay! And red or blue???Oh MyPuzzled
Thanks Diana, for the lovely brekkie- deeeeelish! ClappingThank YouLeft thumb up Looking forward to seeing pics of your new kitten at your place! Grin
Well Sally, you'll soon have that place so clean and tidy that you may not want to change!Rolling on floor laughingsigh sign
So, I'm out and about soon!
TTFN!! wave Whistling:!:

Light a candle, or two, for friend or family here:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ETF%2DC
I BELIEVE!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: ma (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM EST  
ma

Eagle Dude,Where have all the Nesters gone?? :dunno::dunno: Could they be hibernating in their dens??Puzzled It is too warm around here for that, in fact you would think that they might think it is Spring with the warm temperatures here on the coast!! Our mountains are looking rather bare, so please do a snow dance for Vancouver coastal mountains so we aren't doing ski Olympics in the mud!! Maybe you could bring the MM over from Mt. Washington with a load of snow. Whistler is ready for the big event with lots of snow.
Hope EV1 is OK. It is terribly quiet around this place.:cry1:
Cheers,
ma

Marilyn

Hope is the source of strength.
Miriam Simos

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: EagleDude (offline) on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM EST  
EagleDude

Hiya Ma! Yep, sure quiet here but, it IS winter and the nests are in need of maintenance and care, ya' know! Titter
It's a snap to get a huge load of snow from the out of bounds areas of Mt. Washington and the non-use side. Where do you want it dumped? Seymour? We have to do it in the wee hours because there are a number of foreign teams on the mountain day and night, practising! And some para-olympic teams are here too! Anyway it may take a few days but, keep an eye out for sudden appearances of new snow!
And now,
NNSTDLBBBYA!!!
LOL Cool sleepy wave

Light a candle, or two, for friend or family here:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ETF%2DC
I BELIEVE!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 02:58 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate