Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Nesters
 |  Printable Version
By: Sally (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 07:52 AM EST  
Sally

Just wondering why the little person above Belle, on the right is showing that I am sleeping, when I am awake and
typing this? Wake up, little person!

Sally

.......and always let your concience be your guide!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM EST  
vickrb

Quote by: Sally

Just wondering why the little person above Belle, on the right is showing that I am sleeping, when I am awake and
typing this? Wake up, little person!

That little sleeping guy is chosen when you type your posts. Look up near the top where it says Mood. Right below your log in name. Click the down arrow and you can choose a different one or none at all.

have a grea Day Sally.

Everything is fine here in Cayman today and it was mega-scary if anyone wants to know. Haiti came to the minds of everyone here and thank goodness though there was no panic.

BBL

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM EST  
Debs

Morning Nesters waveGrin Wakey sleepy Wakey tims is on yep yep yep!!

SJ wavethe doggies arrived bright and early this morning Whistling and I was so glad too; it being hump day and all or Raven Day we call it here :razz:; garbage day and a picnic superb for the ravens Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing well truth be told they moved our garbage day to Thursdays a couple of years ago but Wednesday is still Raven Day for us northerners yep yep yep Cool Still enjoying a very nice heat wave here; wuving it ....a balmy -10 this morning and we know in the north it cannot last but wuving it just the same!! I hope you recovered from your partee SJ it was a blast :thumrt: and hope your hangover is gone now Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing I do not know about you but my hips are sore from all that dancing doncha know Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing

Deputy Pye wave I got reports this morning that the white coats were headed your way Chin so I am thinking you best get your rope and your new speed mobile ready just in case :p !

JB Eagle Dude wave we wuv leaving the ayslum in the dust Titter yep yep yep Rolling on floor laughing those white coats are just to dang slow for us!!

Diana wave I hope you still not having problems posting here!! I am starvin marvin doncha know....is there any leftover cake:question:

Vic wavesorry to hear about your earthquake and glad everyone is okay.....

Sally wave wuv your avatar of Belle it is beautiful ClappingClappingClapping Are you refering to the mood setting option; you can change it Sally!!

Family are the friends you choose for yourself :-)
Let Your Spirit Soar ... to Shine bright like a diamond

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 08:55 AM EST  
Debs

Sally you can change your mood under Mood Option just above the subject line. I just changed my from indescribable to magical Smile just click on the option when you crafting a post....

here is a scap that displays where the option is found Grin
Click on image to download

Sally hope your time with the furnace man goes quickly Grin!! Enjoy your time with Belle we all LOL with envy here!!

Have a great day Nesters kick back and enjoy your tims Mug of coffee and happy eagle viewing! Now time for me to get ready for them there trenches sigh sign

Family are the friends you choose for yourself :-)
Let Your Spirit Soar ... to Shine bright like a diamond

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Diana-gogee (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM EST  
Diana-gogee

wave Nesters,
Thanks for the pippin`hot Mug of coffee SJ :thumrt: I needed a second cup to open my yeys Wink
It's nice to see our nesters buds visiting the new nest Grin
wave Vicki I just read about the eartquick that you've experianced, 8O I am glade you are fine, it must have been a very scary thing to go true.
wave SALLY I love your avatar love BELLElooks great.
So we have a new Nesters deputy with a badge :eek: Don't Panic we better behave our selfs Rolling on floor laughing
wave PYE Happy to see you on your perch bright and early.
wave DEBS are you up yet ? Breakfast is being served Clapping to go with the Mug of coffee
Enjoy the very special breakfast nesters :clap2::clap2:

Hope you all have a great day my friends Byebye

We shall overcome and I believe in miracles!

DIANA
Toronto, CANADA

Forum

Toronto

Profile Email   PM

By: Sally (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM EST  
Sally

Ah, yes, I see. Thanks for your help regarding my person. I thought it just meant a change in colouring. Not being an Emoticon type of person
I am not up with all the Emoticon technology. So with luck he is 'freakingout'.

Edit. Just looked at him. Don't know about freaking out. That is me on a good day!!

Sally

.......and always let your concience be your guide!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: EagleDude (offline) on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM EST  
EagleDude

Mornin' Nesters!
So good to see so many of you here this a.m.
Thanks Sj, for the Tims-Mug of coffee pipin'and deeelish! Mmmmm gooood! And for the fox and the dog pics, too!loveThank You
Pye your badge is apparent in your speech patterns and the swagger as you walk! :giggle:So, I'll behave! So good to have you back at the nest!:clap2::thumrt:
Vicki, I hope all is back to 'normal' there soon!
OK Sally, what mood did you choose for next time? So good to see Belle each post- GREAT!
Debs, where did the 'mood ring' idea come from? Yes, I noticed that you and Mary had ditched the white coats- Not your colour? BTW what's with the colour balls under people's name? Some red, some blue; some with one; some with four or two! Don't Panic:question::question::question:
Oh Diana! What a lovely breakfast- yummmm! Thank You:clap2:Left thumb up
Well gotta run! Byebyewave
John

Light a candle, or two, for friend or family here:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ETF%2DC
I BELIEVE!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: EagleDude (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM EST  
EagleDude

Well,

It's time- NNSTDLBBBYA!!!

LOLCool:razz:sleepy

Light a candle, or two, for friend or family here:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ETF%2DC
I BELIEVE!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:13 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate