Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 Fort St. Vrain, Colorado - Bald Eagle Cam - 2010
 |  Printable Version
By: JudyB (offline) on Thursday, October 07 2010 @ 08:31 PM EDT  
JudyB

Hi Donna! All of the threads from last year in this area will be archived, and new threads set up - hopefully before there's much activity on the nest. PEB has been doing a lot of the work on this so far, and she's doing a couple of threads whenever she has some free time. I'll be following behind (when I have free time), updating the first post as needed, and probably changing the picture to one from the 2010 season.

If you have any additional information you think would be helpful in the first post - or think there's more information that would logically go in a second post - please let us know so we make sure it's included - or just add a post once we set up the new thread.

It is neat to see some of the eagles back doing a bit of work on the nest - and also neat that there's at least one fledgling still in the area at the nest I see occasionally live and in person (and one was seen not long ago at the Central Maine nest, which is at least sort of in my area - so they probably migrate or set off on their travels later than many).

And I am looking forward to seeing this nest again - and thanks for all your posts last season! Smile

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Friday, October 08 2010 @ 04:50 PM EDT  
JudyB

Hi there - this thread will shortly be sent to the archives - down below!

A new thread is being made for the 2011 season - if you have your bookmark set to come straight here - it will need to be changed.

Here is a link to the new thread

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EST. The time is now 05:57 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate