Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Update to our Cam Pages
 |  Printable Version
By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

I don't know if it's my computer or the WR cam links but I am having trouble making the functions work.
The picture will freeze, the play arrow won't work, no information when I hover and the slider won't
work either. I did try Delta and HM; both worked fine. The Fixed CU and WA are unaffected. Everything worked fine yesterday.

I'm going to close them out and see if they work when I bring them back up.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM EDT  
JudyB

The new cam pages we're testing had some problems this morning. They just started working again for me (at about 9:30 am). I didn't post here initially because I wanted someone else to test them in case it was my computer.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 12:45 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Thank you Judy! Mine are working again now after the reload.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: Pat B (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM EDT  
Pat B

Is there any reason why we don't have a link to:
Delta side view
Lafarge overhead ?

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM EDT  
JudyB

Quote by: Pat B

Delta side view
Lafarge overhead ?

Yes - there's the part where I'm a mortal human being.... Wooh

More seriously, my plan was to make 1 demo page for each cam, and do it in a way that we also had demos for each type of cam. But Peter reversed the codes for White Rock, so I made two of those so people wouldn't be confused (I now know that I can rename anything - but wasn't sure what might link to something crucial). And I think I made two for Harrison Mills because that's sort of my primary cam, and I wanted to be able to use the new links any time I watched and posted during the test period. (Speaking of which, someone just arrived at Harrison Mills - but I just saw the little stripe on his tail, so it's Dad - and he's a great partner, but I'm guessing he's not going to lay the eggs. Wink )

The links I posted are temporary demo pages - and I was initially hoping to get the new pages up within a day or two after I posted them, but some things came up with the cams and some things came up with me, so that hasn't happened yet. It will definitely happen this weekend - and might happen tomorrow for a couple of cams if things are going smoothly - but we needed a bit more debugging before going live. Smile

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Marg (offline) on Thursday, March 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM EDT  
Marg

JudyB was out today and got home about 5:15p.m. I checked the links and can now get them all on my Macbook Air - Lafarge was spinning at the time so didn't get in. I previously couldn't get through to any of the webcams with the links on my MacBook Air using Safari. The only thing, maybe jkr can tell me, when I updated to FLASH when I first get in using the link it's a screen with FLASH in the middle and I have to click into that before I get the arrow to click into the webcam. :puz

Click on image to download

added 8:22pm got in to Lafarge cam.

When I was on Harrison at about 7:54p.m. I was happy to see Ma & Pa.
At 8:04pm I saw mating in the nest.

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Friday, March 28 2014 @ 06:25 AM EDT  
JudyB

Thanks for checking, Marg! I was hoping they were tweaking the MacBook access so it would work with Safari.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Pat B (offline) on Friday, March 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM EDT  
Pat B

Quote by: JudyB

Quote by: Pat B

Delta side view
Lafarge overhead ?

Yes - there's the part where I'm a mortal human being.... Wooh

More seriously, my plan was to make 1 demo page for each cam, and do it in a way that we also had demos for each type of cam. But Peter reversed the codes for White Rock, so I made two of those so people wouldn't be confused (I now know that I can rename anything - but wasn't sure what might link to something crucial). And I think I made two for Harrison Mills because that's sort of my primary cam, and I wanted to be able to use the new links any time I watched and posted during the test period. (Speaking of which, someone just arrived at Harrison Mills - but I just saw the little stripe on his tail, so it's Dad - and he's a great partner, but I'm guessing he's not going to lay the eggs. Wink )

The links I posted are temporary demo pages - and I was initially hoping to get the new pages up within a day or two after I posted them, but some things came up with the cams and some things came up with me, so that hasn't happened yet. It will definitely happen this weekend - and might happen tomorrow for a couple of cams if things are going smoothly - but we needed a bit more debugging before going live. Smile

Hi there, Normal human bean Grin

All of that is completely understood - It's the way my life is organised as well.
No pressure - just wondering Red Heart

Forum

Plymouth, England

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:05 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate