Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because
then you won't have a leg to stand on! ~ Author Unknown

Member since June 2006

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM EDT  
JudyB

I'm noticing that the date and time at the top is quite small. I can read it (after clicking to full size) - but am wondering if that's going to be a problem for our records. Karen?

Click on image to download

Added -
It looks as if not all cams have the time at the top the way Delta 2 West/Overhead does - though I think we can add that in the settings on the web access/zoomer cam sites.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: Marg (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM EDT  
Marg

sunshinecoast on Saturday, March 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM PDT  

JudyB, I clicked into each link but could not get the cams, when I clicked on the link it took me to a page with the name of the Cam then a blank space and at the bottom it said Last updated March 15 2014 @ 10:47 AM PDT
This happened with each link. I have a Macbook air using Safari. Will try on my PC later today.Marg

I use Google Chrome on my Dell PC Vista and can get all the cams up ........now to try my Macbook...... again

Jkr, thanks for the inf. I did download and install the click to flash on my MacBook Air but still could not get the links to work. I thought I would check the Lafarge nest and lo and behold the "Flash" box appeared so I clicked into it and voila I got the picture - I quickly returned to try the links but NOTHING. Not trying anymore tonight.
jkr, I am using OS X 10.9.2 on my MacBook Air SAFARI
added: Iam up to date with the "updates".

MARG

Added March 16th, I tried the MacBook Air and still cannot get the cams up using the links PuzzledFrustration......

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 08:50 PM EDT  
JudyB

Kay, it looks as if you may have Compatibility View on. With Internet 11, if you click the gear icon to the right of the browser window, you should be able to turn it off. I'll add a s'cap in a minute (it's a bit tricky, because that's on my laptop, and I can only be logged in on one computer at a time).

I am able to see the cam with Win8.1 and IE 11. I will note that with IE 11 I do see the time and number of viewers when hovering over the image, and also can control the sound - so other than the fact that I really hate the part where IE11 forces me to use tabs, it appears to work well for me, at least partly because I don't have compatibility view turned on.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: sassyk (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM EDT  
sassyk

Using IE 11, when I have Capatibility View turned on I get the white blank square; when I turn off Capatibility View I get this black square:

JudyB it must be the difference between you using IE10 and me using IE11 Puzzled

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because
then you won't have a leg to stand on! ~ Author Unknown

Member since June 2006

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 08:56 PM EDT  
JudyB

Kay, your second error message suggests there's something that is blocking ads and needs to be turned off.

I don't know Internet Explorer well enough to begin to guess where that is or how to turn it off while you watch the cams. I will note that while ads are annoying, without the revenue they bring, we would not be able to stream the cams - so even if there is a way to block the ads, we will not share that information on the forum. And we do encourage you to watch the ads - and if you have an opportunity to do so, please support the businesses that supports wildlife cams by advertising on WildEarth. Smile

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM EDT  
JudyB

While I have my laptop up with Windows 8.1, I'll note that Firefox seems to work just fine as long as I disable AdBlock Plus, and Chrome has the same issue as with Windows 7, in that I can't get to the slider to adjust the volume.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, March 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM EDT  
JudyB

I just tried Charlie's computer, which is a Mac with OS 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.2.

I had no problem getting one of the cams to come up and stream - but did have the same issue I'm seeing with Chrome, in that I can't get my mouse to the slider to adjust the volume.

I can obviously adjust the volume for my speakers, but if I'm watching more than one cam with sound, I like to be able to adjust the individual cams, as some have a lot of wind noise at times, and others might have tiny peeps from an egg about to hatch. love

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:25 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate