Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 PC Windows Users Support
 |  Printable Version
By: Marg (offline) on Wednesday, July 04 2012 @ 11:23 PM EDT  
Marg

Can anyone help? I had to open my computer in SAFE MODE, but now I want to shut down and open it normally?:dunno:Puzzled

Smile:hello:

M

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Marg (offline) on Friday, July 06 2012 @ 12:12 AM EDT  
Marg

Thank you so much mmud, Scott for your help I am now in Normal Mode instead of Safe Mode.
Green LOLClapping

Marg

aka sunshinecoast member since Aug22/06

Content Provider
[url=http://www.hancockwildlife.org/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=482309#482309

Forum

Davis Bay, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: vharley106 (offline) on Wednesday, December 18 2013 @ 01:35 AM EST  
vharley106

I can't figure out how to access the archives, any suggestions? I want to see re-caps of the days but it's all confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Wednesday, December 18 2013 @ 07:42 AM EST  
JudyB

Hi vharley - and welcome to the forum! Welcome

I know the archives are sometimes temperamental and gemini recently did some checking and it looks as if the White Rock, Delta and Harrison Mills archives aren't working right now, and one can only see pre-September archives for Lafarge - we know that our streaming partner WildEarth is in the midst of doing some major updates, and it's possible that is affecting the archives - we'll try to check with them soon and see if there is any additional information they can provide.

Gemini has put together a draft tutorial for viewing the archives - but we haven't posted it because the archives aren't working. WildEarth's new test site has a different way of viewing previous activity - so we're sort of in a holding pattern until that's final and we can embed the new versions of the cams on our site. Happily the eagles won't be laying eggs until March - so there are a few months to get this sorted out before the nests are active.

Thanks for checking in - and if we learn anything more, we'll post it here.

Added -
Gemini and I have also sent you emails - if you're not receiving them, please let us know. Thanks!

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: iamjill (offline) on Tuesday, April 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM EDT  
iamjill

I have not been able to view the WR cams since the new technology!! I am on a PC with Windows 7 using Internet Explorer. Can someone please help me, it has been weeks since I have been able to view the nest. Thank you!

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Tuesday, April 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM EDT  
karenbills

Did you turn on the ad-block, Jill? Most of these problems have been discussed here:

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=637156#637156

If you put your post there in that thread more than likely one of our admins or techs will be able to help you. Good luck.

Member since 2006.

Forum Admin
Admin

Langley, BC

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, March 20 2015 @ 10:01 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

Karen....someone removed a scape of mine today March 20th/2015 I had taken myself from the new Black Eagles cam with MWSnap and posted it on my Facebook (Jo Williams) wall and also posted it on Eagles Anonymous and someone removed it saying it was an infringement and copy write problem.....I took the scape myself it is not a photo it is a scape ........there is no one other than me who would complain about a copy write infringement....so would you find out who did it and tell them to put my scape back....it is mine.....Thank you, Judi

I love eagles Pa up and Lady Lafarge down on the AN Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Saturday, March 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM EDT  
karenbills

First of all, Judi, this is not the thread to report something like someone removing a picture of yours that you put on facebook or in the EA thread. Maybe the Black Eagle cam considers their screenshots as copyrighted like some of the other ones do. I have no idea. Sorry.

Member since 2006.

Forum Admin
Admin

Langley, BC

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:25 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate