Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Technical Help
 Report Cams Down and Forum Errors
 |  Printable Version
By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, January 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM EST  
jkr

JudyB, I was talking to Ken on the phone the same time as you posted the poweroutage. Left thumb up

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Wednesday, January 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM EST  
JudyB

Thanks, Judy! Smile

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: schoenly (offline) on Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM EST  
schoenly

Thurs 1/12/2017 . . . Delta 2 WEST cam is sticking and delayed in responding and the sound keeps cutting out. There was a time delay between the two cams earlier. Yesterday (Wed 1/11/2017) about 4:45pm the West cam froze and I could not get the controls to move or zoom.

Thurs 1/12/2017 . . .Delta 2 EAST cam - sticking and when going full screen to take s'caps the picture is centered in the middle and the sides of the screen are black.

Time delay between cams
Click on image to download

aka Lydia

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: schoenly (offline) on Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 02:48 PM EST  
schoenly

UPDATE - I see on FB that Christian was live streaming about an hour ago. Would that be the cause for the delay of the cameras?

aka Lydia

A lot of people have heard about the bald eagle, but you don't really appreciate the majestic nature of a bald eagle until you actually get to view one. - Scott Root

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM EST  
jkr

Lydia, I have sent your concerns to Ken but I am sure if Christian is doing his live presentation it will affect the camera feed.

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: schoenly (offline) on Thursday, January 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM EST  
schoenly

Quote by: jkr

Lydia, I have sent your concerns to Ken but I am sure if Christian is doing his live presentation it will affect the camera feed.

Thank you Judy . . . I was speaking with Christian earlier today and he said what he does when live streaming is "restream the cams at Low bandwidth. It is very unlikely that I'm slowing down anything at all." Looking forward to hearing what Ken finds out.

aka Lydia

Forum

Snohomish, WA, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Windsong (offline) on Friday, January 13 2017 @ 05:04 AM EST  
Windsong

I was checking Harrison Mills nest this morning 2am nest time, and saw that south cam is now streaming. So good news.

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

By: karenbills (offline) on Friday, January 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM EST  
karenbills

Quote by: schoenly

Quote by: jkr

Thank you Judy . . . I was speaking with Christian earlier today and he said what he does when live streaming is "restream the cams at Low bandwidth. It is very unlikely that I'm slowing down anything at all." Looking forward to hearing what Ken finds out.

Yes, Lydia, in the email that Christian sent us he said he does not zoom the cams. I didn't think so.

Member since 2006.

Forum Admin
Admin

Langley, BC

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:56 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate