Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Welcome - and Helpful Hints!
 Welcome!
 |  Printable Version
By: Windsong (offline) on Monday, July 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM EDT  
Windsong

Quote by: TimidEagle

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found a great online community of people who share the same passion and care for wildlife. I'm hoping to learn more from the wonderful members of this forum. Cheers! Smile

A great big Welcome TimidEagle (and I hope you won't feel timid with us). We love to hear from all our members and hope you enjoy and learn about wildlife. wave

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

By: TimidEagle (offline) on Tuesday, July 25 2017 @ 05:09 AM EDT  
TimidEagle

Quote by: Windsong

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found a great online community of people who share the same passion and care for wildlife. I'm hoping to learn more from the wonderful members of this forum. Cheers! Smile

A great big Welcome TimidEagle (and I hope you won't feel timid with us). We love to hear from all our members and hope you enjoy and learn about wildlife. wave

Thank you very much, Windsong! Thank you for the warm welcome. Smile

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Windsong (offline) on Tuesday, July 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM EDT  
Windsong

Thank you very much, Windsong! Thank you for the warm welcome. Smile

Your welcome TimidEagle. Feel free to explore, we have lots of different forums. If you drop down the 'Forums' menu at the top of the screen, you'll see lots to choose from and each of those topics has multiple forums. The 'Relaxation/Chat' forums are a nice place to meet other members and just chat about anything. The HWF cam discussions are specifically about HWF nests with cameras. The 'other cams etc' are forums for other wildlife cams that some of our members have interest in and a moderator has volunteered to cover. If you have questions, feel free to post them. Our volunteer moderators are great and will do their best to answer your questions as soon as they can.

I follow the AEF DC eagle nest (both have fledged), the HWF Harrison Mills (2 eaglets haven't fledged yet -soon) and Delta2 nests (both eaglets fledged but still visiting nest), and post article links on the 'Wildlife News' (see menus up top). I also post on Eagleholics under the Relaxation/Chat->Garden Fence Chat forums.

Fly like an eagle, and touch the sky!
AKA PatPetzing.

Forum

Virginia, USA

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 08:07 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate