Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Welcome - and Helpful Hints!
 Welcome!
 |  Printable Version
By: JudyB (offline) on Tuesday, April 04 2017 @ 09:08 AM EDT  
JudyB

Quote by: davetheagle

are the cams back up. can anyone steer me towards a good close up one with sound
thanks
dave from ny

Our cams at Delta 2, White Rock and Harrison Mills all have sound and powerful pan-tilt-zoom cams. Links for the cams are here - index.php?topic=cam-sites - and you can find the discussion forums for the various cams here - forum/index.php?cat=3

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: wingsandthings (offline) on Thursday, April 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM EDT  
wingsandthings

I recently ran across a list of all screen names for forum posters and contributors. It was really lengthy. I suppose that it was to aid in helping new subscribers pick a name that was not already taken. Now I can't find it again. Does anyone know where to find it?

"If you love it, let it go"
Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Thursday, April 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM EDT  
JudyB

There's a Site Members link at the top of each page:

Click on image to download

It also helps you find a member's name if you can only remember part of it - like "wings"

And the "Last Post" button shows their most recent posts. The part where you should be able to click on a post doesn't work most of the time, but you can hover over the post to read the beginning of it, and it does show the date the post was made and approximate time, so you can look back more easily to find the post.

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: wingsandthings (offline) on Thursday, April 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM EDT  
wingsandthings

Quote by: JudyB

There's a Site Members link at the top of each page:

It also helps you find a member's name if you can only remember part of it - like "wings"

And the "Last Post" button shows their most recent posts. The part where you should be able to click on a post doesn't work most of the time, but you can hover over the post to read the beginning of it, and it does show the date the post was made and approximate time, so you can look back more easily to find the post.

Geez, it was right there under my nose. Sometimes I'm just "ate up with it". Thanks for you help.

"If you love it, let it go"
Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: davetheagle (offline) on Friday, April 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM EDT  
davetheagle

HI ALL FROM RAINY NY
ANY CHICKS IN THE DELTA NESTS. I GO LOOK
Egg hatch

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: westportgal (offline) on Monday, May 08 2017 @ 12:14 PM EDT  
westportgal

I am new here today, just signed up and wanted to see how this chat works. I hope I am doing this right, lol. Does anyone know if an eagle does not have a mate, such as in E9's case, will sleep in trees on limbs at night or do they build a nest? Wasn't sure if nest building is unique to a mating eagle set.
Thank you, weatportgal

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: davetheagle (offline) on Monday, May 08 2017 @ 01:14 PM EDT  
davetheagle

Quote by: westportgal

I am new here today, just signed up and wanted to see how this chat works. I hope I am doing this right, lol. Does anyone know if an eagle does not have a mate, such as in E9's case, will sleep in trees on limbs at night or do they build a nest? Wasn't sure if nest building is unique to a mating eagle set.
Thank you, weatportgal

HI WEST
ONE OF THE MODERATORS WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. ASK JUDY.
BALD EAGLES, ONCE HOOKED UP, MATE FOR LIFE BUT YOU COULDN'T TELL BY LOOKING AT THEM HUH............Sitting eagleSitting eagle

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: TimidEagle (offline) on Monday, July 24 2017 @ 04:18 AM EDT  
TimidEagle

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found a great online community of people who share the same passion and care for wildlife. I'm hoping to learn more from the wonderful members of this forum. Cheers! Smile

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:58 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate