Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Welcome - and Helpful Hints!
 Welcome!
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: melanie () on Monday, April 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM EDT  
Anonymous: melanie

Click on image to downloadClick on image to downloadClick on image to download

The male arrived shortly after I did today. He stayed up on rodeo for a short while and thten flew to the nest. There he perched about six or eoght feet above the lookin quite full I never saw the female I don't know if she was on the nest or not.

By: Anonymous: melanie () on Monday, April 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM EDT  
Anonymous: melanie

The male arrived shortly after I did today. He stayed up on rodeo for a short while and thten flew to the nest. There he perched about six or eoght feet above the lookin quite full I never saw the female I don't know if she was on the nest or not.

By: Anonymous: LM () on Wednesday, April 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM EDT  
Anonymous: LM

Hi everyone
I am so excited to see some new babies arrive
I watched the latter part of last year and I was soo amazed. I absolutely love these birds and looking forward to watching them this year. glad to be here with all of you
ty for having me....LM Clapping

Sorry forgot to say what gorgeous pix Melanie. did you take those yourself and where are they taken?
OHH how Iove them...hehe

By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, April 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM EDT  
jkr

Welcome LM
Once an eagle addict, always an eagle addict. I'm sure we'll be in for another fantastic eagle season and we're very happy to have you join us.
If you need help with anything just give us a shout.

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: docbrake () on Wednesday, September 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM EDT  
Anonymous: docbrake

Hi to everyone at Hancock. I am a new member and am excited to be able to view and participate in your web site. I am particularily looking forward to viewing the Port Moody web cam as I have been watching these eagles build and maintain their nest for the last four years. They are in our quaint little town that has wildlife literally walking through the streets. (ie bears,coyotes,herons etc). I also am a frequent visitor to both local eagle festivals in the lower mainland and usually walking around with camera in hand. I am looking forward to many memorable moments. Thank You.

By: sassyk (offline) on Wednesday, September 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM EDT  
sassyk

Welcomedocbrake. We're happy to have you here. We'll look forward to seeing your pictures of the eagles on the Port Moody thread, as well as any other nests you might take pictures ofLeft thumb up

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because
then you won't have a leg to stand on! ~ Author Unknown

Member since June 2006

Forum

Victoria BC Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: terrytvgal (offline) on Wednesday, September 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM EDT  
terrytvgal

Quote by: docbrake

Hi to everyone at Hancock. I am a new member and am excited to be able to view and participate in your web site. I am particularily looking forward to viewing the Port Moody web cam as I have been watching these eagles build and maintain their nest for the last four years. They are in our quaint little town that has wildlife literally walking through the streets. (ie bears,coyotes,herons etc). I also am a frequent visitor to both local eagle festivals in the lower mainland and usually walking around with camera in hand. I am looking forward to many memorable moments. Thank You.

Hi and welcome! I am excited about the Port Moody nest too! I'm sure you have lots of background information you can fill us in on if you have been watching them for 4 years!!

I came for the eagles, and stayed for the friends I made

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: jkr (offline) on Wednesday, September 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM EDT  
jkr

Quote by: docbrake

WELCOME docbrake We are so happy to have you join us. Welcome

The thread to our Port Moody camera discussion area is locked until our camera goes lives but our new ground observer thread is open for business. If you see any activity going on at that nest we'd love to have you to tell us about it on the new thread forum/index.php?forum=63

By the way have you run into our member urban Eagle yet ? He's a regular visitor to the nest as well.

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:12 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate