Forum Index > Welcome to the Forum! > Welcome - and Helpful Hints!
 Things That Don't Work (the way we think they should)
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Tayluc () on Thursday, July 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Tayluc

Thank you so much yalitldevl! You've been most helpful to a confused new member! wave

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, July 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM EDT  
yalitldevl

You're very welcome Tay, my pleasure love

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: vivia () on Thursday, July 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM EDT  
Anonymous: vivia

I hope I can be forgiven for this misplaced portion on the grounds that I am reporting a little wet eaglet I can see from my window, in a new nest in urban Seattle! I would like to share it and would appreciate help moving it to a more appropriate spot.

giggle I re-read my newby post in this forum and ... um, I do want to share the story about "my" eaglet, but I'm really not asking for help to move him to a "more appropriate spot" !! although I do wish he were a wee bit closer so I could admire him better. Hope I didn't alarm anyone, or start a campaign to get a crane down here!Phew What a first impression I am making! Faint

If I have piqued anyone's interest, the post I refer to is in the Welcome/things that aren't going right forum. I meant to post it in the practice area. How many booboos does this make so far? If anyone is inclined to help me move these two practice posts to the right area, I'd sure appreciate it. Cut/paste didn't work. :question: Also, is there a forum where this kind of report would fit in:question:

Thanks for your patience! I do want to let y'all know about my beautiful Baby Huey, who fledged the same day as Charlie! I have been confined to bed nearly all year from dang MS, so you can imagine how I felt when I noticed a pair of baldies courting outside my picture window! I'd like to post a couple of photos if I can learn the right spot. Vertigo Don't Panic is a major part of my illness right now so it's hard to read tutorials or I wouldn't ask .

Sitting eagleThank You The dizzy dame from Seattle, Vivia Boe

By: Anonymous: vivia () on Thursday, July 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM EDT  
Anonymous: vivia

Thank you, Yalitldevl! That works Left thumb up! I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Red Heart Vivia in Seattle

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:02 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate